3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Impressive seonaid as you were tiny to start with! Mini mac isn't so mini now! :) looking great x

Thanks Bex.. no its more like monster mac now lol xx hard to believe I was still in a size 6 dress at 20+ weeks lol x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Great bump seonaid! This gives me hope that I will eventually look properly pregnant baby k arrives! Everyone likes to tell me "you'd never know you were pregnant" im sure they're saying it as a compliment but I take offence lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk HD

You'll pop K, seonaid and I did. Everyone went on and on about my tiny bump for months. Feel like a whale now ;-)

And seonaid, I hope my size 6 and 8 dresses fit again one day...eeeeek!

Thanks Bex.. no its more like monster mac now lol xx hard to believe I was still in a size 6 dress at 20+ weeks lol x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

:shock: Monstermac?!?! Thats no monster in there - just a stubborn little buddhamac!!! She turned when the moon was right and now is just piling on the pounds like a proper little buddha! :)

You'll pop K, seonaid and I did. Everyone went on and on about my tiny bump for months. Feel like a whale now ;-)

And seonaid, I hope my size 6 and 8 dresses fit again one day...eeeeek!

The amount of exercise you will be doing you will stand sideways and disappear! Actually that goes for the both of you skinny minks! :lol:

36 week bump. Will be in this onesie as much as I can from now on!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 50
haha thanks 5element. I do plan to walk a LOT! can't really run with a baby! ;-) Fx the bf works its magic!

Good bumpAmy A and lovely onesie ;-) My onesie still fits but it's too hot to wear, it's a cookie monster one my husband got me for Christmas! :) I live in my sarong at home when it's warm weather. so comfy and soft. bit embarrassing to answer the door in though!

39 long and painful weeks! 5 stone heavier and finding it hard to walk properly...

get this fat baby out of me!

compared in same outfit pretty much -

Last edited:
Gorgeous bump Ruth, do you have an early pic to compare? X

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

have updated with comparison :)

I am a whale of a woman haha

Woahh look at that for growth! Your bubba is gonna be a big'un I recon! X

haha yup! I was told last week to expect 9lbs+

I do want a chunky little man but makes me whince in my lady bits thinking about it xx

You've got a gorgeous, scrummy little boy in there who's good and healthy....and hopefully ready to come out very soon!! sexiest whale I've ever seen ;-P

Haha! You honestly won't care hun, plus its your first so you don't know any different! Our lady bits are very adaptable.. also I had to have & cut & H was only 5.12, so it doesn't seem to matter how big/small they are. Mine looks completely normal now - actually slightly tighter than before because of the scar haha x

Aww ruth I remember seeing your 26 week and thinking fab bump! Amazing now but come on 'little' fella. . you're a good size now!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk HD

You've got a gorgeous, scrummy little boy in there who's good and healthy....and hopefully ready to come out very soon!! sexiest whale I've ever seen ;-P

aww shucks! :roll: thanks! I must say I'd love a neat bump like yours... and I piss all over your 2 stone gain haha. so quit moaning! :dance::whistle:

Haha! You honestly won't care hun, plus its your first so you don't know any different! Our lady bits are very adaptable.. also I had to have & cut & H was only 5.12, so it doesn't seem to matter how big/small they are. Mine looks completely normal now - actually slightly tighter than before because of the scar haha x

I'm hearing lots of this 'tighter' business.... Silver lining I suppose! Hope I don't have what my mum described to me as a 'badly put together jigsaw' like hers after labour. lovely eh!

Ruth you look GREAT!!!! Your little chunky monkey is doing so well in there hun! Now it is time though that us ladies here (and mum) want to meet him!!! :dance:

Thanks hun!

Will be so shocked now if hes only a 5lber haha.... doubt it very much though!

aww shucks! :roll: thanks! I must say I'd love a neat bump like yours... and I piss all over your 2 stone gain haha. so quit moaning! :dance::whistle ]

Oi! Only 21 lbs , not two stone...yet!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back