3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

29 week bump (please excuse the very messy bedroom!!!)
evynyhuq.jpg

It wouldnt be the same without seeing your dirty washing Tigger!!

Looking lovely and round now :) xxx

lovely bump tigger, i have a dress really similar to that one, its sooooooo comfy.

It wouldnt be the same without seeing your dirty washing Tigger!!

Looking lovely and round now :) xxx

Despite appearances, it's all clean! Hubby does the washing but never puts it away... And then I raid it for clothes to wear and make a mess ;-)

Tigger your maxi dress looks so comfortable, I'm really struggling to find one at the moment

Tigger your maxi dress looks so comfortable, I'm really struggling to find one at the moment

New look maternity range :) only downside is that it's strapless but if you can cope with that its lovely and comfy (and will last once baby's out too because of how the material falls!!)

Here is my 30 week bump. Been told it's small and in some outfits I don't look pregnant still. Feels big to me though! x

Attachments

• IMAG0899.jpg
    IMAG0899.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 60
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371980820.544709.jpg
My last ever bump shot! :-/ 39+1 induction day! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Love it hun! Best of luck for today. I know ive said it so many times but its so exciting lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I don't think I'm getting bigger in pics but I'm feeling huge! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 28
loving the joggers karlie ;) u should see the ones ive got on haha.. they are full of dried paint, splashed hair dye, bleach marks!

LUSH BUMP! Hurry up and get out will u xx

Haha!! dani, I have 3 pairs of joggers.... My paint joggers, my extra large saggy ass joggers and the ones in the picture are now known as grease bacon joggers due to the spillage of bacon fat on them today! Haha, if I'm not in joggers I'm in leggings or pj bottoms! :D I even walk to my mums from mine in my jama bottoms (with cows or thumper rabbit on!) coz I'm just cool like that!!! :)
thank you Kelly! :0) I hope it's not to long! I'm nearly as wide as I am tall!! Lmao!!!
Karlie xxx

Bump today at 36 + 1 :) Excuse the hole in the side of my jeans - I'm even making maternity clothes rip at the seams now lmao. I really am wondering if this bump can get any bigger !!!

53664.jpg

64932.jpg

Awww thats such a lush bump!!! :) xx

I need to do a 39wk one xx

Lovely bump. It does looklike iit's about to pop lol. Love your little collage too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back