3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

wow shes really low now isnt she constantstar
lovely bumps, im waiting til next fridat to do my 30 week one so i can see a decent difference

Dont know if I should write this here but, when do the bumps drop? I am still mega high and in some clothes you cant even see my bump (photo with 30 weeks to follow on Mon!)?:eh:

Ha ha people at work said that she looked low yest too!! Lol hope that's not a bad sign! Gorgeous bumps ladies! Xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Lovely bump! ;)

I always get comments about how low bump is and "are you sure it's a girl, boys are usually low!" Haha. I think it just depends on how baby is laying. They don't drop till right near end I think. Think it's just different for everyone.

they vary til the end, then they should drop at 37-40 weeks as the head engages tho 2nd babies can pop in and out the pelvis at will til the end, first babies tend to stay put once they engage a bit

Last edited:
Nice pants allinaday (and bump) ;-)

Bluebberry you don't look 37 weeks, I find this encouraging as my bump doesn't seem like it's even going to get massive. Were you quite slim/small to start with? Xx

Thanks :) I was a size 10/12 to start with and iv only had to buy tops In a 14 recently :) fingers crossed I won't balloon to much over the next 3 weeks .
Do people keep tellin you , you look neat?

Thanks :) I was a size 10/12 to start with and iv only had to buy tops In a 14 recently :) fingers crossed I won't balloon to much over the next 3 weeks .
Do people keep tellin you , you look neat?

Oh my days I've heard 'neat' so many times!!!
I'm in maternity wear as it's comfy but size 8 or 10 maternity tops and trousers. Quite pleased I've not put much weight on arms or legs . There's still time though!!!

The last 10 weeks I think u do put on! ;/

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Better pic of bump today at 29 + 3 xxx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372584208451.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372584208451.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 47
This is a picture of my bump at 35w5d. It looks so big to me (compared to the other pregnancies). Baby measures around a week in front growth rate wise.

null_zps0a3dbd5b.jpg

Last edited:
loving all these bumps! everyone is getting so big (in a good way) :)

me at 31 and 32 weeks (with no knickers on... naughty!) ....

Beautiful bumps here ladies. Here's my 30 week bump. I can actually see a difference this week :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 37
Omg just realised I've got a troll foot in that pic lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member