3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Hahahahaaa thanks ruth!
Nothing new, my OH keeps saying Noah will rip me a new arsehole! :shock: luuuuvly!

haha way with words our men have! I've been told that I'm going to look like a burst mattress afterwards :shock:

and my mum keeps scaring me about stitching stories, saying they just stitch you up any which way and my fanny is going to look like a badly put together jigsaw :(

Hahahahaaa thanks ruth!
Nothing new, my OH keeps saying Noah will rip me a new arsehole! :shock: luuuuvly!

haha way with words our men have! I've been told that I'm going to look like a burst mattress afterwards :shock:

and my mum keeps scaring me about stitching stories, saying they just stitch you up any which way and my fanny is going to look like a badly put together jigsaw :(

actually hun theyre not too bad at it, if anything they sewed me up a bit tighter than i was before, you get a new designer vag on the NHS lol

Haha my boyfriend will be happy about that! Will be like being a virgin again hahaha

I think I've dropped a bit .. This is 32 weeks

image.jpg

( next picture under couldn't attach 2 )

ygevyqez.jpg

Fully cooked bump..

(Hoping this works as using tapatalk for the first time)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Look at those sexy cankles haha! Didn't realise how bad they looked!

mine r the same! luuuuush bump hun!! I think thats a perfect size for 37wks!! xx

Looking good Ammdaz xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks girls :) I think it's popped out a bit in the last week or so xxx

Ammdaz - I would say so hun! WOW!! Happy little lady in there!

Bev - love the comment about the new foof from the NHS. Do you think they'd do something about saggy boobs too?!?! :)

28 weeks today ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371746435539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371746435539.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 45
Gorgeous bumps girls, I'm so jealous of how good they look!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back