3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Lively bump Lucy! But that pic made me chuckle coz u look really short lol x

I just reach 5 foot so some class me as short Haha :) xx

tapatalking can't see signatures ... excuse typos fat fingers + touch screens don't mix lol

Lol I didnt mean it offensively btw. I'm guessing your mirror is quite high? I'm 5" 4 so I camt talk lol. And my sister who is 28 is 4" 9 x

I wouldn't take it offensive :) love being short and its.on top of the fireplace :) qbput my shoulder height:) xx

tapatalking can't see signatures ... excuse typos fat fingers + touch screens don't mix lol

Hehe i came here specifically to see your full term bump hun. Those babies will be bursting out soon!!!! Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Me too !!! Lol fab piccy to show them when they older mind xxx

image.jpg

Quickie before bed haha!
32+1 hes head down and boy can i feel it!!!

Yh she has lol :) u have a lovely bump!

The constant peeing is worse now heads are down isn't it! Lol I can't believe how much I can go... Get to the bottom of the stairs and need it again! :-/ argh!! Lol
Xx

Tapatalking. X

The constant peeing is worse now heads are down isn't it! Lol I can't believe how much I can go... Get to the bottom of the stairs and need it again! :-/ argh!! Lol
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I'd love to know what a head down baby feels like!! Here's my naughty breech baby at 37 weeks.

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Ive been 3 times this morning before leaving for work in a space of a hour n half lol!!
Xx

Xx

Tapatalking. X

I'd love to know what a head down baby feels like!! Here's my naughty breech baby at 37 weeks.

Sophie!!! Eeeeeep! Thats a fab bump, where did that come from???? She is such a naughty girl though, i have all fingers and toes crossed for her to turn x. X x x x x

This is my 39 week bump from the other day- not sure if it's really growing loads anymore or if it's just dropped.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368022188.425670.jpg

Sophie!!! Eeeeeep! Thats a fab bump, where did that come from???? She is such a naughty girl though, i have all fingers and toes crossed for her to turn x. X x x x x

Cheers hun! Your's puts mine to shame though! Wonder if my belly button will pop too?! She weighs 3kg now (6.5 lbs), so growing nicely! Actually hit my bump the other day as I misjudged how fat I have got! Ha ha!

Hope she turns. have heard a few stories from friends whose babies turne 3 days before birth ... my fingers are crossed too!!

Aw hope she turns Sophie, lovely bump thou xx

Tapatalking. X

My 31 Week 1 Day bumpy pic :)

31 + 1 (2).jpg

Already cant wait to meet my little man! The crib is all up and ready to go behind me, how exciting!

Awh thankyou. I'm actually feeling quite small compared to a lot of ladies on here!

My first tri 3 bump pic at 29+2 . Looking big and I've still got 10 weeks to go :shock: eek !!

17838.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back