3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Wow! Jen ur bumps lovely! So close, maybe period pains are the beginning of something :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Aww thank you. I feel like an elephant hahaha. I am hoping its the start of something. I am so uncomfortable lol. xxx

I'm just starting the uncomfortable stage so I've got that to look forward to lol
And u definitely don't look like an elephant!
Hope baby comes soon :) x x

Tapatalking. X

Awww yeah my uncomfortable stage started around 30-32 weeks and each week just gets worse lol. I can't even get dressed on my own or sit up in the bath as bump is so big and soooo many people stare as if I am about to burst like a balloon or something lol...I feel like a freak. Baby is still staying put...but still loads of positive signs so I really am, hoping it isn't long as I can't move. xxx

e4a7e6an.jpg

39 weeks today :D

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

35 week's today xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367785128368.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367785128368.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 34
35 week's today xx

Can't believe you're 35 weeks already I remember when you got your bfp and I was still pregnant!

Makes me a bit sad I'm missing being pregnant!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Lol crazy aint it! Aww its sad when your ni longer pregnant! I no ill miss my bump x

34 weeks today! :) <3

Attachments

• 34 weeks ppf.jpg
    34 weeks ppf.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 34 weeeks pfff.jpg
    34 weeeks pfff.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 77
37 weeks with twins, yes it hurts ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 77
Hehe i came here specifically to see your full term bump hun. Those babies will be bursting out soon!!!! Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Nikki you look great! Hope I look as good as that when Im 37 weeks with my twinnies xx

Nikki you look great! Hope I look as good as that when Im 37 weeks with my twinnies xx

Bless you, thanks, i dont feel great, hahahaha! You have soooo much to look forward to :whistle:
Honestly, when i look back at photos now, even though i felt it, i wasnt that big until i hit about 32 weeks, and ever since then, i have been massive!

Ahh nicki your poor belly!!!

You do have a beautiful bump!! I'm just sorry you're so uncomfortable with it!! Xx

NIKKi! you look amazing! I'm sure it's uncomfortable though bless you xxx

NIKKi! you look amazing! I'm sure it's uncomfortable though bless you xxx

Thats so sweet of you to say, thanks, but i am insanely jealous of all you ladies and your cute bumps ;)
Anyway, thats as big as it is getting thankfully, eviction friday! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back