3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Iam aswell... Hope i dont get any.. haven't had a bump growth spurt in a good few weeks mind so expecting it to go POP soon lol xx

30 week's 1 day! I think it looks like shes dropped a lil x

You do look dropped a little I can see it too xx

Lol can see my stretched skin under my boobs!

You look tiny Evie! Very jealous lol x

Lol everyone keeps saying I look small for my dates but bump is measuring bang on :) Im not small I think it's coz my bum and boobs are so big that it makes bump look smaller I'm a 34-36 FF depending on store. I had my cardigan on too which hides allot - here you go ....
5aja3eva.jpg

This is mine at 27+2!
First tri 3 bump photo! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364845464.281416.jpg

Tapatalking. X

Im measuring a head by a couple of week still not 100% on when I fell pregnant x

I think I've got the biggest arse and the smallest bump on this thread :-/

At 25wk app i was measuring 27cm.. havnt measured myaelf but got MW app on 11th for 28wk app so see how big ive got then!

Lol I need to get my boobs measured! All I no is that I look like I have 4 boobs coz my bra to small! X

Bit of progression.... 31, 35 and 38 weeks x

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364854805257.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364854805257.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 38
Thanks dani :)

And I was measuring ahead at my 25 wks appt too- 26.5. I think they can be wrong often thou as its just a measuring tape. If they are worried think they'd send for a measuring scan. X

Tapatalking. X

Fundal height is rubbish.

I was measuring a few weeks behind. Had growth scan n was spot on. All depends how n where baby. Is laying x

Im two weeks ahead on scan and tape, was 2/4 weeks behind on scan and tape with daughter x
this was me at 30 weeks with first daughter
Holiday203_zps736d54b3.jpg

I was 1 week ahead fundal on a Monday with mw and 4 ahead on the Tuesday with consultant. All rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back