3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

I told her that but she keeps telling me it's 100% smaller at this stage then in my other pregnancies *rolls eyes* like she remembers! Lol

I get this also..even though I think I'm just the same if not bigger this time round..I posted my bump on fb yesterday and go 3 people comment on it telling me how small I was lol drives me nuts lol x

I text my husband and asked him and he says my bump is bigger this time round but my body is smaller (I weigh about 1 1/2 stone lighter) so he said maybe that's why she thinks I was smaller but he said compared to last time my bump looks much bigger! So that's made me feel better lol! Xx

here is my 35 week bump

9379_10200726623665149_148448017_n_zps958f4fd3.jpg

Looks like it may have dropped a little not loads but def dropped a bit but tbh mine looked as dropped as yours in labour with my last so I didn't drop loads but she was fully down and 8lbs 12oz they told me that's why my bump still looked big lol x

I dont look it but sometimes I feel like she has dropped as can feel her low down! So weird x

Yeah I can feel a lot of pressure low down, when I stand up it is a lot more pressure in my 'lower parts' than before lol. I have midwife on the 3rd so she will be able to tell me then. Seems like forever away lol.

I had it earlier! All of a sudden felt like something was coming out of me lol x

Same here and I'm only 27 weeks :-/ feels like the other ones was in the last few weeks and when she twists I can feel a huge amount of pressure down below sometimes. Do you think you feel it more the more you have? I think i do.

Fx the mw will be able to tell you if bab has started to engage xxx

Im so glad im not the only one! Only way to describe is like when ur in labour and u start pushing for the head lol x

Ooo this is my first so I have no idea what I am feeling LOL. I have seen a lot of mums on here that have been pregnant before and they said they feel it much more clearer than before.
I have been getting shooting pains sometimes which I think might be a nerve that baby is on and then have really sore ribs and then days where as soon as I stand it is like I need to rush to the loo!! lol

Yea my girl lays on a nerve and I get like a spasm down my legs x

Aww, lovely bumps. Evie, your bump is very neat but i wouldnt say its that small. Anyway, everyone will have an opinion, main thing is that you are cooking a beautiful baby.
Jellybeanjen, it does look lower but it might not be an indication of anything, my bump didnt drop at all.
DL, looking lovely, hope you are feeling better

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

at my appointments they keep saying my baby is 5/5 and still has room to move lower. it feels like if he moves any lower he will be sticking his head out to say hello. its so uncomfy i cant find a position i can stay in for long im constantly moving around to get comfy.

knopk@ i am starting to feel a bit better thanx the cold is finally starting to go away after 3 weeks, my amemia is on the up and the diabetes is under control thanx to the insulin.

im so bored now tho as cant really do much so ive decided to print out all the bump pics and scan pics and make a little scrap book and write in things that were going on at that time. it will be a nice keepsake for looking back on later.

5/5 means they still have 5/5ths to move down and when they are 0/5 they are fully engaged x

31 weeks with my twinnies :) getting a bit fed up of being heavy now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
5/5 means they still have 5/5ths to move down and when they are 0/5 they are fully engaged x

I thought it was the other way round lol

Will do new bump pic later

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

This was 37 weeks. Not a great pic as oh was making me laugh!! Look like a whale!

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364325596311.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364325596311.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member