3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

No wonder i feel so uncomfortable, i have had a massive growth spurt.... 32 weeks with twins....

a6a55fc5-896d-4ef6-98f7-730b5414399c.jpg

Such lovely bumps! I need to do another pic, I'm well slack!

Tapatalking!

Lol, thanks, i am a little concerned how huge i am going to get in the next few weeks :O

Lol, thanks, i am a little concerned how huge i am going to get in the next few weeks :O

Aw i bet hun.. Twinnys! :) Itll be worth it tho and tbh u seemed very active and healthy before u got pregnant and ur avatar shows! So i have no doubt ull get back into shape!! :) xx

I was super active, physical job and very sporty hobbies. Now i struggle walking around the block, lol! Never mind, the twins will get me fit again ;)

Oh yes im sure!! One will be running one way and one the other ;) haha x

Lovely bump Nikki! Wish I was that sporty!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

This was me yesterday, 27+3 (Tums heartburn tablets in hand! Lol)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364972030.747272.jpg

Tapatalking. X

Mmmmm tums heartburn tabs are lush!! Lol they have stopped working for me now I've got stuff from the doctors super thick stuff have to syringe it out as its too thick to come out on its own properly lol!!! Like gavascon but the cheap one aniseed. Lovely bump babes xxx

Aww Sophie Jane ur bumps so cute!
X

Tapatalking. X

Thanks Becky! I keep getting annoyed as everyone keeps telling me how small I am!

Lol, dont be annoyed at being told you are small! Its all that exercise you do ;) to be honest, i think you have a great bump considering youve managed to stay so fit throughout. You are going to bouce back after birth and i am soooo jealous!!

Lol, dont be annoyed at being told you are small! Its all that exercise you do ;) to be honest, i think you have a great bump considering youve managed to stay so fit throughout. You are going to bouce back after birth and i am soooo jealous!!

Have still managed to put on 10kg in spite of all the exercise I've been doing :shock:

Hope you're right about the bouncing back ... my bridesmaid dress has been ordered now in a size bigger than I was pre-pregnancy to accomodate the giant boobs that haven't materialised yet! Really hope it fits!

Thats 10kg of blood, fluid, placenta and baby! And much better than the 25kg i am carrying, hahahahaha!
Your dress will fit, easily, dont worry ;)

oh crikey! Am struggling lugging my extra 10kg around enough ... can't imagine what 25kg feels like! Get in that swimming pool and float ... that's what I say ;-)

Float like a whale ;)
Have to be careful with my belly though, looks so much like an island, someone will try and claim the land and stick a flag in me. :)

Last edited:
I dare not stand on the scales or go.to the pool, the water will come out and drown everyone. With my son i gained 20 kgs!

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Im only 3kgs up on ore pregnancy... But I did lose lots to start with Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back