3dpo who's with me?!!

Are you sure your only 7dpo Mumzilla?
Have you kept the test?
You never know!! Fingers crossed for you xxx

I could be 8 DPO but I think 7 is far more realistic. I did keep it, just in case it turns out to be a BFP lol, but I very much doubt it will. I can defo see a line, but no colour and it would be way too early anyways. Plus I don't really feel anything right now, needing lots a wee but I'm drinking loads and have had a weak bladder since my first birth so I don't think that's a symptom :)

794b47d40a15d4ed80657cc3dfe79cfa.jpg

I definitely see it!! Could you test again tomorrow? Yay love line spotting :) really hope it's the start of your Bfp hun xxxx

Yeah, maybe in the morning or on Tuesday. I'm not getting remotely excited as I've had loads of evaps on these tests. I might keep it for comparison though :)

Hi ladies. Had a busy weekend and no chance to get on here!

Hope everyone is well and not getting too fed up in tww!

I've got no symptoms. Although yesterday I woke up with a totally swollen face which has lasted to today, walk in centre say its an allergic reaction but to what I have no idea!!

I must not test till Saturday I must not teat till Saturday (must keep repeating')

X x

Yeh no real symptons either here, booo!!

Ohhh looking forward to seeing your next test mumzilla!

Glad everyones well, as if its monday again in the morning though! Wkends go far to fast xxx

Boo for Monday! I've had quite a bit of cramping today followed by the tiniest amount of pink/blood streaked cm when I wiped (just once). I usually spot for 2-3 days before AF, but it's not due till Saturday... I had no IB last time at all so not sure what to make of this, but as I'm only 7 DPO (or 8) I hope it's a good sign. x

I am in the tww used clearblue ovulation test I got my flashy on Friday and my static in Saturday does that mean I ovd on Sunday? What dpo would that make me? Thanks in advance!

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Any new symptoms todY?!!

Last night I was getting weird sharp pains in right hand side of stomach. And today in feeling quite crampy today. Fingers crossed these are good signs.

Suzanne I would say you were 1dpo, although I'm still learning myself!! Good luck !

X x

Morning girls
Sorry I haven't had chance to come on this morning up to now as I'm back at work and been doing a busy baby clinic

Mumzilla it sounds like IB as it would be too soon to be AF , really excited for you, i bet you get a Bfp, when are yiu testing?

Mellisa the pains and cramps you are decribing sound exactly the same as ive had over the past few days, how many Dpo are you? I'm only 7dpo today but could be 8 at the most

I'm tempted to test!!! :D xxxx

I did test this morning but the same result as yesterday which I assume is an evap. Logically if I had IB yesterday I won't get a BFP for at least another 2-3 days. I think I will wait till at least Wednesday now. Last time I got BFP at 12DPO so I guess I just need to sit on my hands and be patient lol :)

Hope good signs for everyone today, let's get BFPs this month! xxx

Could you post a pic of this mornings test? It's unusual to get more than 1 evap ....I think it's the start of something for you!!! :) xxx

Hey angel. Hope thy busy is good and at least making the day go more quickly! I'm 8 dpo there is defo something going on as I don't usually get stabby type pains this early before af due. I'm thinking I'm gonna get to a minimum 10dpo till testing (so much for making sure I wait till sat!)

It's interesting your getting something too.. Esp so similar at this point past Ov. Whoop staying positive !
When are you thinking of testing?!

Mumzilla, fingers crossed for you honey x x

I think these ICs are just crap to be honest. I'll test with Tescos test and or FR in a few days, if AF doesn't show early. But I post the photo for reference, the top one is yesterday's now fully dried. I think the bottom one is only darker because it's not fully dry yet. I can't see a colour to it. :(

827b27f71cf28cb9172a8f8f90653784.jpg

I can see faint lines on both hun!! I think you'll get a good line in a few days

I'm sat at work just ate my lunch and feel nauseaus
I had travel sickness yesterday coming home from Scotland and I never get it, still a bit crampy too, I'm hoping and praying it's a good sign

Melissa I think im going to test at 10DPO so Wed or Thursday morning as I'm 7/8dpo shall we test together? So much for waiting haha ....Mumzilla u can test with us too :) xxx

Ohh yes let's, shall we both get to 10dpo so thursday morning?! See if we can hold out till then?! I must say I am a little scared I so believe this is it I will be gutted I i get a bfn. Your synptoms seem really promising honey!

Mumzilla I'm useless with line spotting, fingers crossed for you in a few days time. X x

Last edited:
Yes we can test on Thursday :) I'll be 10/11dpo
I will be Gutted too, it seems to get harder each month,
Let's keep positive thst it's our month and we will all get Bfps
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members