3dpo who's with me?!!

Ooh AF due same day as mine, really hope she stays away and we get a big Bfp next Saturday :)
I'm excited to test already. ..im a bit of an early tester so I will be so impressed with myself if I can last till then! ! ;)

We've had a lovely week away been gourgous weather, think it's made me feel even more positive :)

Hope work is ok for you and you can get off a bit early, what do you do for a living? xxx

Oh my goodness I am so hopeful this month (for us both and all the other lovely ladies!) I'm like you and feel really excited and positive this time! although I was gutted oh was ill the day we got the positive OPK we did manage the day before and after, so hopeful this was enough. Let's work together to hold off testing!!! Saturday morning, it's only 8 more sleeps ��

I'm a probation officer. Busy day but not feeling like I wanna be here at all today!! Lol what is it you do?

Melissa x

I really hope it's our month, I'm really really ready for my BFp, fingers crossed for us all

I'm an Immunisation Nurse and I work in clinics and schools I give vaccinations from 8 weeks old up to teenage boosters in high school, it's a great job, I get so broody in baby clinics
I think your job must be so interesting but hard work too xxx

Hi Girls,
My little boy turned 3 last Saturday so I'm do desperate to give him a sibling too, they get big so quick!! :) he keeps asking if I have a baby in my tummy (my friend had just had a baby) I tell him soon there will be,
Hutchy hope to join you soon, how are you feeling?
Let's hope this 2ww flies by, away this week so it's going quite quick so far, know it's going to drag next week xxx

I feel fine thank hun - moments of nausea throughout the day but I just have a cracker or a biscuit and it seems to relieve it!
Very tired though! Can't keep my eyes open by the time I get home!

Although - I found out today that I am carrying twins so I'd better to get used to being tired lol!!

I really hope we see you in Tri 1 soon!!!! I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun xx

OMG! !! I can't believe your having twins!!! I bet your so excited, I would personally love Twins
You sound to be coping well with nausea, but im not suprised your tired with Twins you'll have high hormone levels,

well no symptoms today, but I was thinking back and the last few cycles my boobs have been really sore straight after ovulation increasingly so right up to AF coming but this time they are not sore at all??

How's everyone else feeling? Xxx

Wow, twins Hutchy! :) Amazing!

My AF is due next Saturday, but I doubt I will last that long. I'm thinking of testing maybe Monday first, then every other day till AF or BFP... No symptoms at the moment. x

I doubt I'll last till next Saturday to test too, by Wednesday I'm sure I will of poas!!
Even though I know it's too early ive got lots of ic's and they just need peeing on!! Lol xxx

I doubt I'll last till next Saturday to test too, by Wednesday I'm sure I will of poas!!
Even though I know it's too early ive got lots of ic's and they just need peeing on!! Lol xxx

Totally agreed, and same here: the ICs take the guilt factor away lol :)

Morning ladies
hope your all ok :)
Well im 5dpo today and apart from getting up to the loo 3 times in the night, not any symptoms yet, a bit crampy, cranky and tired but that's about it ;)

I was thinking last night if implantation takes place between 6 - 12dpo would we actually get any symptoms before then? Or would that be impossible?? xxx

Awwh hutchy twins, what fantastic news! MASSIVE congratulations!!!

Hope you enjoyed your day and night off melissa, good for you to take some time for yourself, as your right ttc is a hard thing and takes over everything it can be so overwhelming at times!

Hehe angel we are always around the same point it seems, hopefully we will got our bfps around the same point too ( this month!!!)

Mumzilla i think im due af sat too, which is also the day of my best friends wedding that im being bridesmaid for, would be lovely to get a bfp and not af, urggghhh cd1 on the day im bridesmaid what a horrible thought lol xxx

Last edited:
Hey Rach
Yeah we seem to be around the same stage each month, let's hope we get our Christmas babies ...yes ive already worked out my eed if I get my Bfp 28th December :)
Really hope you don't get AF next Saturday, it would be lovely to be a bridesmaid and get a Bfp on the same day :)

Well I am definitely weeing more frequently bit crampy and my boob s feel a bit sore today, is it possible for symptoms so early? Or is it just in my head xxxx

I am 4dpo today! Lets be super positive girls!!! xx

Hope AF stays away for you Rach!

I'm sure you can have symptoms before implantation Angel. My mum says she knew the next day after conception. I wish I did lol. :)

Can I join u ladies... Bit behind u.. I think i ovulated Thursday or yesterday (friday) so im DPO1 or 2...

My 2WW just started... Not sure I can wait til the 23rd to test...

I've a busy week or so, that'll help...

Any symptoms from any of u yet ?
X

Yes of course melanie. More the merrier :)

Yes i defo think symptons can happen this early, ive googled early pregnancy symptons so many times and it always say they start later, but how many times have we seen on here ladies having really early symptons then going on to get there bfp's!!

not to sure about symptons for myself , unless stuffing myself and feeling massively bloated is a sympton hahaa xx

I was looking back at 2013 when i found out i was pregnant with no 1... I got my first BFP result on the evening of DPO9 (faintest of squinty linea!) and then a really clear line DPO10 with fmu - that i showed hubby. :)

Id forgotten it was that early... Eek! But if I can wait til DPO10 i'm doing well...

Xx

Morning girls
Well I've woke up with really bad cramp in my leg!! Don't think it's a symptom but it bloody hurts!!

Welcome Melanie, of course you can join in the 2ww madness :) 9dpo is really early to get a Bfp, I normally start testing around 8/9dpo but I'm going to try to wait till next Saturday (12dpo )
I didn't get my Bfp till 14dpo after a few days of BFN'S so I don't expect to get a BFP early

Rach im away this week at my parents and we have been eating out every night and ive been snacking like mad too, so hungry! !! Let's hope it's a symptom ;)

Well 6dpo and my cramps from yesterday have eased off now,

Boobs dont feel sore but my nipples are a bit sensitive than usual (I know as I breastfeed my LO )

How's everyone today? :) xxxx

All good here, I've had a bit of light cramping over the last couple of days but that's it. Think I'm 8 or 9dpo today, my lp was really short last month (only 10 days) so I'm hoping for at least 12 this month, but worried the light cramoing may be a sign AF is in the way. Saying that I normally get sore boobs leading up to it but not had that this month. Trying not to symptom spot & trying not to think about it too much!! xxx

Morning, no symptoms whatsoever. :(

I think I'm 7DPO today. I did an IC this morning and got a beautiful evap line, doh!! (don't ask why, I know it's far too early, even for me, I just felt like it because it's Sunday lol). Last time a had a super faint BFP at 10 DPO and a good line at 12 DPO. Based on that I don't think I should test now for at least a couple days... Only if I could bear the wait. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back