3dpo who's with me?!!

angel6901

Reaction score
Hi Girls
Well im almost at the 1 year mark of TTC and for the last few months I've had erratic cycles and haven't Ovulated or have got the timing wrong
But this month I've had a really strong Ovulation and DTD at the right time so feeling positive :)

if anyone is at a similar stage the 2ww and would like to join me in the craziness of Symptom spotting and early testing :rolleyes: that would be lovely :) xxx

So positive for you this month Emma!!

Timed ovulation perfectly :eek:)

Cannot wait to see that BFP!!

Hurry up 2ww..

xx

Thanks Em...Can't wait to join you in Tri 1 :)
I'm just so happy I had really strong Opks and Ovulation pains...how weird we get excited about pain! Lol

Feeling very positive :D

Hi Emma. I'm 4 dpo today! Got positive OPK on Saturday but hubby woke up with sickness bug !! Was gutted but we dtd on Friday and Sunday so fingers crossed this was enough!! Already SS, lack of appetite and feel really bloated! Prob nothing but how we love to read so much into every twinge! I wills be testing on the 18th.

Wishing you so much luck this month x x

Last edited:
Hi Melissa
Yay 4dpo only a day ahead of me :)
If you got your positive Opk on Saturday then you would probably of Ovulated Sunday so you've timed it just right, and there would of been some still hanging around from Friday too

I'm quite gassy (pooping loads yesterday ;) ) and was exausted last night but as we are away did a lot of walking yesterday to and from the beach so it could of been that, too early for symptoms really but I like to think they are!! Lol

Really hope it's our month :) xxx

I so want this to be the month. A 2015 baby would be fab. My little girl turned 4 last week and getting so big so fast. Would love to give her a sibling before she's too much older.

X x

Angel I really hope you will be joining us in Tri very soon!!!!! Xx

Hi Girls,
My little boy turned 3 last Saturday so I'm do desperate to give him a sibling too, they get big so quick!! :) he keeps asking if I have a baby in my tummy (my friend had just had a baby) I tell him soon there will be,
Hutchy hope to join you soon, how are you feeling?
Let's hope this 2ww flies by, away this week so it's going quite quick so far, know it's going to drag next week xxx

I'll join you Emma, I got my positive OPK on Friday so I'm 6 dpo. Im trying to be really positive this month too ��
xx

Hiya, I'm about 4DPO. I'm not holding much hope as I have been really unwell at the time I think I ovulated, not even sure if I did ovulate, though I do have most post OV signs. We DTD at the right time though, thank to DH being so kind (and he didn't get my flu), so who knows.

I've had some cramping today...

I have lots of ICs at the ready lol :)

Let's get our BFPs girls! xxx

Good luck to u emma, will be keeping an eye out for your bfp and hopefully u will be joining us all in tri 1 very soon x

Yey more lovely ladies to help negotiate the dreaded two week Wait!!
Mumzilla and MindyM fingers crossed. (And toes arms legs !!) for us all this month x

Where do people stand on alcohol in the two week wait?! It's my 30th birthday on Saturday and I'm out with hubby and friends tomorrow night... I keep thinking if I drink anything am I gonna do some harm???? X x

Last edited:
i think im with you! not entirely sure as not temping this month but had some sgns of ovulation, fingers crossed!

Melissa, I think it's a very personal choice. Personally I don't think you can do any harm by having a small amount of alcohol, like a small glass of wine, but I certainly wouldn't go on a pub crawl :)

It can also be difficult because friends would be wondering why you are not drinking, etc. I used to say I'm on a detox or offer to drive. But now I don't really go out so much, so that's not much of an issue.

Whatever you do, Happy Birthday for Saturday! x

Im right here with you again my love! 5ish dpo me thinks!

And melissa i really think its fine to have a drink in the 2ww, its your 30th and you have to enjoy it :):):))) xxx

Morning girls!!
Yay lots of us in the 2ww! :)

Mumzilla im really glad you still managed to DTD at the right time, you are a trooper (and hats off to your OH! )

Mindy love the positive attitude, I have been told that being positive and actually imagining that you are pregnant is benificial, let's hope so

Melissa I think that having a drink in the 2ww is fine, until you see those 2 pink lines I would carry on as normal, ive been away this week and had a drink when we went out last night, hope you enjoy your birthday :)

Fimail really hope this is it for you hun, after the confusing tests last month

Rach Yay how nice we are around the same stage again, have you used preseed this month? I did 2x but then run out!! Hopefully it helped a bit

Carla I can't wait to join you over in the wonderful world of Tri 1 :) you'll be over to Tri 2 soon? How are you feeling? :)

Well im 4dpo no symptoms apart from getting up twice to the loo, I normally get up once but twice is unusual, when I was pregnant with my LO that was one of my symptoms. ...but 4dpo is too early for anything really ;)

How's everyone else today? :) xxx

Thank you ladies, I've left dd with grandparens for the day and night! Hoping to forget about ttc and have a fun night with some good friends. Feel like it's taking over my every waking moment at the minute so looking forward to a night off.

Don't feel any different this morning, nothing I could identify as 'symptoms' anyway!!

Angel really hope that this is the start of symptoms for you, come on all the little beans we're all waiting for you!!!

Why does time drag soo much in these two weeks grrr !

Melissa x

You have a lovely day and night hun,
What are your plans for today?
It's nice to have a break from thinking about TTC
I've been away all week but still think about it most of the time, I was fertile at the weekend and we'd just arrived at my parents house, but we managed to DTD 4 times so I was really happy we didn't miss our chance

I think next week will drag when im back at work

When is everyone thinking of testing?
I'm going to try to wait till next weekend, AF due 20th April which is the Monday so hopefully if I do get a Bfp it should show 2 days before AF due :) xxx

I am great thanks Emma, no sickness and had my early scan yesterday, pic in post in Tri 1! X
Fx for u x

Well done that's good going in the parents house!! Sounds like you have given yourself a really good chance I am so hopeful this is the time for you. Hope you've had a lovely week of in this gorgeous weather too!!

Sadly my fun can't start till tonight. At work today but hoping to sneak away a little early if poss. Although my last spot bound to turn up and run over now I've said that!!

I know that second week is soo hard. The temptation to test even though you know it's so unlikely! I am due af Monday too so will be testing next Saturday .... I wil wait till then, I will I will I will!!!
X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back