31 weeks could give birth any time

Glad baby is moving well for you and the monitoring is coming back fine. It must be hard not knowing what's happening but at least your in the right place and have a scan tomorrow and will find out more. Keep us updated. Xx

Baby is well any truly engaged.... :/ xx

Baby is well and truly engaged.... :/ xx

Oh wow a June baby, sooner than expected.

I hope all goes well for you on the movement front and that you dont need in any earlier.

xxxx

Hey Ab! I have only just seen this, I hope you're okay and everything goes well, thinking of you! I think in terms of baby staying in all depends on their development. They probably have to keep them in for a few weeks depending on progress etc. we are all here for you love! xxx

Hope things are ok?
Been thinking of you.

What's the next plan of action? xx

How did your scan go today ab? X

Oh Ab, that must be so scary for you! Good you're at the hospital, they can give you and your baby the best care. It all depends on your baby's development and weight: my sister was born at 35 weeks and could go home after a week, and that was 20 years ago!

Was no change on last scan which is good, there keeping a close eye in case it goes reverse so baby starts giving blood to pacenta.
Another scan this afternoon, been told I'll be here til baby born and its going to be a c section. Nearly at 32 weeks which is what they been hoping I get to.
Had a look round neonatal yesterday which was emotional but there so lovely the staff xx

Aww ab I hope you're not too bored and anxious in there!! I'm gonna miss you due date buddy! Lol at least you know baby will be safe etc and you'll be in the best hands. Xxxx

Hows it going abs? Any news on what their plan is? Xx

Weren't happy with scan yesterday so c section booked for Monday, Monday the 13th June is gonna be our baby's birthday eekkk xx

Good luck abs! How you feeling? Must be so much to take in still. I hope your doing okay. You get to meet your baby Monday! First August baby to be born too! Are you allowed home leave this weekend? Xx

Oh good luck - hope it goes well and all's ok. 13th June is my actual due date, so you've obviously landed a good day ;-)

Not sure about few hours home leave today n tomorrow.
Got to wait for doctor, got all pre op things to sort out so not holding my breath tbh.
I always said we won't go full term but didn't think 8 weeks early, maybe just a few days.
I'm quite emotional but okay, getting my head round it now xx

Aww Ab I hope it goes well and you can relax a little these next few days, I would be totally anxious too I am sure there are a few worries going through your mind! Sending you lots of positivity! xxxx

Were first on the list for Monday morning as were high priority, can't believe how are lives are going to be changing so much soon! Xx

Will be thinking of you on Monday. Xx

Aww I know but it is really exciting and you might not have to stay in that long - a lady I know just had her baby at 32 weeks, she just went into full blown labour and her baby and her are home a week later! Fingers crossed this will be the case for you too love xxx

Aww I really hope so, don't tnink I'm going to sleep tonight! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back