Hi ladies.. 31 weeks when should i sort my hospital bags? x

Amzy

Reaction score
Hi ladies.. 31 weeks when should i sort my hospital bags? and what clothes shall i take for baby due 26th May so its goin to be warmish x

I'm also due in may. Ive started to get bits together and washed ready in hope of it being ready for 35 weeks. I've got LO 3 sleepsuits, a bodysuit, knitted cardigan and a going home outfit. Oh and some booties. Also going to put a blanket in with the car seat incase its not so warm.
Also going to pack my change bag with extra bits in incase I have to stay in longer than one night (makes it easier for OH to just pick it up rather than having to spend time trying to find everything) xx

R thanks what date you due? what size baby clothes you got ? everyone told me to get 0-3 but ther huge so got a newborn cardigan and sleepsuits need a little goin home outfit x

ive got 11 weeks to go and am 29 weeks, plan on getting my bag ready in the next couple week just in case and soo im ready xxx

I'm due on the 13th. Well ive got a mix of sizes. Ive got a few newborn sleepsuits in the sales because i found 0-3 sizes vary so much. The asda ones go upto 12lb and sainsburys go to 14.3lb and they would drown her. So decided as newborn goes upto about 9.5lb that id take a couple of them and as they were so cheap then it doesnt matter if they only last a week or two.
So going to pack 2 newborn and then one 0-3. OH can always bring in some more if she is over 10lb. My going home outfit is newborn, but i would says its a generous size. Our cardigan is knitted by OH grandma and she did newborn size and it also looks generous size xx

Thanks probs get it ready at 34 weeks xx

ive nearly finished my hospital bag, im due 8th may. Just want to get eveything ready just incase he/she comes early! xx

don't take after me - nearly 3 weeks and not done yet..although it is my task for tomrrow!!

Mine isn't finished yet and I'm due next Saturday!!

Haha

I just finished mine the other night, I was planning on leaving it a little longer but mw reckons I will have her in a week or 2 possibly. That scared me into getting organised lol xx

matalan do some up to 10lbs, im gonna invest in a couple more of these x

I'm due in 2 weeks and haven't even started yet!! ha ha!! Determined to have it done by the weekend, and have packed most of baby's bag.

Mines been ready since 31 weeks lol. A friend of mine has had 3 lots of pre-term labour which they managed to stop and the first time she had nothing ready, I wasn't going to risk it xxxxxxx

Mine isn't finished yet and I'm due next Saturday!!

Haha

Have you actually packed it though lol :) or is the stuff still outside the bag in your piles :)

Amzy - I am due exactly the same day as you :) May 26th which is 2 days before my dad's birthday, 3 days before his dad's birthday and 4 days before my BF's birthday lol what's the betting he is late and comes on one of those days :)

I am packing, 3 newborn sleepsuits, 1 0-3 as it looks as if it will swamp him, I am still undecided about going home outfit so will be either newborn or 0-3 dependant what I choose, nappies, cotton wool pads, nappy bags (although I hate the things), carseat with blanket.

For me:

Something to give birth in, PJ's to change into after shower afterwards, shower stuff shampoo etc,, flip flops, going home outfit, Breast pads :),

General: camera, iPod, kindle in case its a long labour, also hubby can keep himself amused :) snacks for him.

matalan do some up to 10lbs, im gonna invest in a couple more of these x

I got sum the other day in newborn pack of 2 for £5.50 bargain! ther lovely aswell and really soft material x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back