Been to hospital this afternoon

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Pips been quiet over last day or so compared to usual although still had movements just not as much as usual.

Hospital was lovely (only just transferred there) and got monitored for half hour where pip moved about 7 times that I could feel

Midwife made me feel fine about things. Blood pressure ok and measuring ok. She said to go back in If I'm still worried about movements although she did mention my low lying anterior placenta could be masking kicks if pip has turned over.

Hopefully will sleep better tonight.

She's written a few things in my notes that I'm not sure of meaning. Can anyone translate?

Long lie, cephalic, ROA (could be RUA), free

Any deciphering welcome xx

Glad all is ok and you are reassured Hun. Xx

I have no idea what the things in your notes mean though!!

Cephalic means head down and long lie means she's in a lovely position or he sorry xxx

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Glad everything was ok. Ceph means Pip is head down, Long is good position, Free means pip isn't engaged as of yet, Don't know the other sorry. Whats it under? xxx

Zoe the ROA bit was just in the same sentence as other stuff!!

Pip has been wriggling a little more tonight but think I'll only be completely happy if I get in bed and there's sone major action (of the pop moving variety!!) xx

ROA: the back of your baby's head is on your right-hand side and towards the front of your tummy

There you go :) xx

Glad all was okay. My bubs has been quieter today, but I figure things are getting tighter in there? Maybe I should be a bit more bothered. I'll see how we go tomorrow. Am still feeling babe but they just aren't going crazy as they did before. I have the same placenta issues as you so I wonder if they have rolled over and now I can't feel as well?? Last time I rang the midwife I felt a right prat as while I was on the phone to her telling her about the lack of movement baby decided to go crazy!!! I felt a right idiot!!

Helly I was pretty much the same. I'm not normally a worrier but I was going away to work for couple if days/nights and I didn't want to worrying away from home.

Pip had got into a pattern if moving and although pattern hadn't changed the intensity of movement had. Midwife said not to feel a fraud and anytime I wasn't happy to just go back in.

Pip did move a but more last night so I slept better (well til my usual waking up time if 5.30!!!)

Exactly what mine was doing - evening are crazy time in my uterus!! lol. I am soooooo looking forward to having my bladder back..... That morning wee wake up really annoys me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back