31 weeks could give birth any time

ab11

Reaction score
Went in hospital on Tuesday night because of reduced movements, had a resurrance scan Wednesday they found the baby isnt getting as much blood supply as should be.
Was given steroids Incase baby needs to come, iv been in hospital since. Baby moving fine now but I have to stay in to be monitored.
I'm allowed home leave today n over weekend so home 11 til 3.30.
They have said I won't be going over 34 weeks but want to try get me over 32 weeks.
So pip is going to be a June baby xx

Must be a scary time for you. Just wanted to say I hope it all goes well. Xx

Thank you, just glad I went in on Tuesday, I'm in the right place.
been lovely to have home leave to have a kip in own bed with no disturbence xx

Gosh! Hope all goes well and they can leave you as long as possible. Well done for going in when you suspected something wasn't right. Just goes to show - always worth checking. Best of luck xx

My friend had her baby at 32 weeks, they are quite small but she went home after 7 days and is now a healthy 10 month old. your in the best place just try to relax as much as you can.

Best of luck - hope it goes well, I'm sure it will ;-)

That must be scary for you abs! At least you got checked out and in the best place now. Enjoy your home leave over the weekend. Hope baby stays put for as long as possible. Cant believe you'll have a June baby, were due the same day! All the best xx

Someone I know at my work had their baby at 30 weeks and after 3 weeks in special care they got him home and he's ok. I hope it goes ok for you x

Jeez must be a scary time for you but fingers crossed that you'll get to the furthest point they'll allow you x

Does baby have to stay in til there full term or is it til baby is certain weight anyone know? Xx

Last edited:
How scary for you hun. Going home will count on a variety of things. How well baby is breathing, maintaining their temperature and feeding well. My friend had her little boy at 34wks weighing 4lb 14oz and was home in 5 days xx

Only just seen this honey.

Hope you're doing ok?

Oh my gosh your gonna have a JUNE baby xx

Aw sorry to read this and hope you are OK. If baby does come early he or she will be well looked after try to take it easy if you can xx

Had the best nights sleep since been in, they gave me my own room last night so no crying babies or snory women.
Room is soo much cooler! And I have my own bathroom ohhh the little things hey xx

I'm glad you slept.i haven't really slept at all and I got a headache. Hope my induction goes ok as im feeling shattered not sure I have the strength. Hope baby is doing ok as well and doesn't come.to soon for you xx

When's your induction? Xx

Good luck hun, hope its a quick induction and goes smoothly xx

Glad you got a decent sleep last night abs and your own room and bathroom. Must make your stay a little more pleasant. How are you feeling? Xx

I'm okay, was a bit emotional last night when hubby left me.
We don't know what's going on properly just have to take it few hours at a time, the not knowing is so hard.
But baby is such a good mover, all monitoring keep coming back fine.
We have scan tomorrow then we'll know more apparently...
Just hopefully blood flow to baby asnt worsened xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back