31 weeks could give birth any time

Oh my gosh, welcome sweet boy! He's gorgeous! Hope you are resting and healing well, and that you and baby boy are being taken care of well.

Congratulations Ab, he is absolutely gorgeous xx hope you are both reunited very soon for cuddles xx over the moon for you xx

Ahh how lovely! Well done girl, rest up and I hope you get lots of cuddles!! How lovely xxx

Congratulations lovely.
Your son is doing amazing.

Keep strong xx

Oh my, I popped on this morning to see how you were doing and he's here!!!
So thrilled for you sweetie, it's been a long journey for you.
Happy tears here! Hope you've been having lots of snuggles. Sounds like he's doing amazing :)
xxxx

Thanks girls iv not met him yet, taking catheta out soon then they want me to shower n I can go over n see him.
But I'm in so much pain still so I'm a bit weary but I want to see him so much xx

Take it easy and make sure you look after yourself well too - bet you'll be overjoyed to see him. Congrats again to you all :)

Bless you, yeah I can't imagine you are incredibly comfortable right now, make sure you really look after yourself wont you sweetie xxx

Congrats ab. Hope you recover soon& get to hold little one. Xx

Congratulations. Hope you get to meet him soon. Xxx

Awwww congratulations on boy!!

Cant wait to see pics! Hope mummy and baby are doing well!

xxxxx

Awww congratulations!! Hes gorgeous! What's your story behind your reduced movements if you don't mind me asking? I've been in tonight and I'm due a scan tomorrow for reduced movements. So pleased for you and hope you rest well and recover quickly xx

Congratulations. Hope you get a cuddle soon xx

Congrats! Hope he does well & you can get plenty of cuddles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back