3 year old british girl abducted in Portugal

ohhh noo - i hope to god she will be found safe and well :pray:

What were the staff doing if they moniter the children????

I do hope that she is found quickly and safe and well

ooooh god it makes me never want to travel i feel so bad for her parents god i hope she returns safley :pray:

Oh no......thats dreadful :cry: I hope they find her safe & sound I really do....thats awful really awful :(

god i pay they find her safe & well quickly :pray:

i saw this on gmtv and sat there crying that poor lil girl and her parents really hope they find her quickly

I too hope they find her safe and well very soon :pray: So, so sad :cry:

Im hoping they find her safe and well..

but read this..

Madeleine, from Leicestershire, disappeared from an apartment while her parents dined in a hotel restaurant at the Ocean Club, a Mark Warner resort, in the town of Praia da Luz.

She had been sleeping in the locked apartment with her two-year-old twin brother and sister

why wasnt there an adult there, why did they leave 3 children on there own in a locked apartment, yes it was locked but omg they are 2 and 3 yrs old for christ sake! :wall:

OMG that's awful, I hope they find her soon :pray:

sunshinestars said:
Im hoping they find her safe and well..

but read this..

Madeleine, from Leicestershire, disappeared from an apartment while her parents dined in a hotel restaurant at the Ocean Club, a Mark Warner resort, in the town of Praia da Luz.

She had been sleeping in the locked apartment with her two-year-old twin brother and sister

why wasnt there an adult there, why did they leave 3 children on there own in a locked apartment, yes it was locked but omg they are 2 and 3 yrs old for christ sake! :wall:

I heard that the restauraunt was righ opposite their room and that one of the parent were going back every half an hour to check on them.
I know what you are saying but i don't think they were being irresponsible....i really think think this is dreadful bad luck.

i still wouldnt leave my kids on there own, weather im across the way or not!

too many kids are being abducted now a days it only takes 2 mins, and this goes to show really,

"They went out about eight, went back in at nine, they were fine, went back in at 10 and she was gone."

this shows they hadnt been checked on for an hour!

poor girl!

i hear what both of you are saying in a different country or strange place i dont think i personally would leave my children anywhere alone even in a room because you hear of stuff like this happening but i still dont think it was the parents fault they were in a hotel the room was opposite were they were eating dinner i dont think they thought this was going to happen and i bet they are allready kicking themselves i pray there little girls ok.

It is very sad i hope they find her safe and well, but i think she may have been targeted delibarately for her looks....not seen her but she was supposedly very pretty, blonde, blue eyes.

I wouldn't leave my son alone either sunshinestars as you just don't know...anything could happen and he is too precious, but when you think they are sleeping safely in a locked room you just don't expect some pervert to break in and snatch one. I can't think there are people out there to do such a thing yet there are it seems :(

Hope she is found safe and well.

But have to agree Why was they left along at 3 years old you just dont do it.

:hug:

pip said:
It is very sad i hope they find her safe and well, but i think she may have been targeted delibarately for her looks....not seen her but she was supposedly very pretty, blonde, blue eyes.
Possibly hun - i know foreigners are obsessed with children with blonde hair and blue eyes becuase it is so rare where they live - i remember my dad telling me that when my mum and dad were still together, they took me on holiday (cant remember - somewhere abroad, like Tenerife :think: ) when i was about 2/3 yrs old, i had very blonde hair and blue eyes and they said that the locals would not leave me alone, coming up to me all the time, they couldnt put me down.

i hope and pray she is found soon :pray: :hug:

this is just terrible. my bethany is 3 years old and it makes me cry to think how i would feel if it were her.

what must that little girl be goingthrough she must be so scared :( :( :(

i hope they find her soon safe and sound. But im afraid the chances of that are slim aren't they :cry:

this is so sad :cry: but i do have to agree in a foreign country i wouldnt leave mine alone whilst i ate away whether it was across the way or not, thats just me personally, i wouldnt even do it in this country if im honest. I pray they find her safe and unharmed :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back