2WW Rollcall.... Who's here xx <- and help needed from non 2WW baby making experts!

I've got over my little dip in positivity and I have a really good feeling about tomorrow - not necessarily that I'll get my BFP but that my temps will remain high and I won't get AF :)

Good luck to anyone else testing...

another BFN this morning. Not so concerned at that as I am about my temp - second drop in a row. I usually see it drop gently for a few days then fall off at the end of my cycle. It's still in that second 'high' region, but tomorrow will tell - if it's dropped to 36.5ish or below then I think I'm out. If it stays at 36.7 or above I think I'm in, if it's in between heaven knows what's going on!

Sod's law states what my temperature was this morning - 36.65 so in the "heaven knows what's going on" category.

I'm 14DPO today and stopped symptom spotting a couple of days ago - mainly out of dread that they wouldn't be what I want.

I don't think there's any chance of AF today as there's not enough of a drop, but there's every chance I'll drop dramatically tomorrow and she'll come then (the last day in the AF turning up at normal time window)

I was unsurprised by another BFN this morning.

I've lost faith. I'm waiting for AF. The high temperatures now look like a glitch caused by a few warm nights, not a sustained high temperature. The more information I get the more I think I misread it at first.

OH picked me up during a cuddle last night and said "I might be holding up three people right now". That gave me hope and made me want this so much more. I really don't want to have to go through this rollercoaster ride again - it's exhausting!

Attachments

• FF 2011-02-10.JPG
    FF 2011-02-10.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 5
Aww so sorry about the BFN scotchegg. Hope your OK, still got my fingers crossed for you hun, no AF and a high temp is still a good sign.

Good luck to the other testers :)

Sorry to read you had another BFN ScotchEgg, FX AF stays away and it's just a shy BFP x

thanks guys. I'm sick of being so up and down about it

So glad I can come on here - I'd implode if I couldn't get it out!

So having read the 'tell us your bfp stories' thread and despite a bfn yesterday I am not goinbg to indulge in a few drinkies this weekend just incase. As having read so many had a drink and then were pg! (Ever hopeful me!) :eek:)

AF due Sat/Sun but am away from 2m morning so going to take a test with me for valentines day if still no AF by then (and some bucks fizz) for either way lol as it's valentines.

No symptoms of either AF or Pg apart from odd bit of cramping during then week and bad skin which can both be either. Anyhow wish me luck and fx for a valentines day bfp!!!

Can i join you ladies in here again? Im back in my 2ww, hopefully this one will be my last but im not too sure whether we have bd enough. I had my surge yesterday, we db Sunday then twice yesterday but we cant tonight :(

How is everyone tonight? x x

been up and down all day. think AF is on her way, but also still think things could look ok. i'm so tired of it all as I've had a four day window of expecting AF and I'm truly shattered. tomorrow's the last day of that so either I'll come on (and hopefully know about it with a temperature dip in the morning) or the dip I'm dreading will end, my temp will rise again and I'll get through the day...

feeling a bit more up this evening. I feel like we'll finally know soon

Lettie good luck for valentines day Hun!! Hope it'd your BFP !

Hey M2A - 2WW seems pretty quiet this time round! I'm not to bad.. Not looking forward to having my 21 blood tomorrow ... Not due to the blood nor the needle but because I have to fast for 8 hours before ... Not impressed with that as I can only go at 4pm after work so I gotta sit at my desk with no food or drink ALL day!! I have become addicted to Twinings fruit tea and always have them in work to get me through the day.. How will I cope!?!?!?? Lol. Although I did have a dream that the picked up my blood hcg was just over 10miu.. Wishful thinking Doh!!

How are you?

aww good luck tomorrow louize! that sucks though, i would never manage 8 hours of no food, im also addicted to twinings fruit tea, i get the multi pack one :) yummy... strawberry and mango my fave.

Its very quiet in here indeed, i'm just gatecrashing.. :blush:

hi girls!! i'm in the 2ww toooo!! but..af due either saturday or sunday, haven't been in here much as had zero symptoms, done a pg test this morning and bfn, i know this isn't my month! off to the docs tomorrow to request some tests so wish me lots and lots of luck!!

scotch egg, hope she stays away for you hunny! loopy lou, treat urself to something yummy after being good all day fasting tomorrow! best of luck to everyone else in the 2ww as well xxxxxxxxx

aww good luck tomorrow louize! that sucks though, i would never manage 8 hours of no food, im also addicted to twinings fruit tea, i get the multi pack one :) yummy... strawberry and mango my fave.

Its very quiet in here indeed, i'm just gatecrashing.. :blush:

Ohhh the Strawberry and Mango is my 3rd Favourite..

I have become that addicted I have gone on the Twinings website and printed a list of ALL the flavours of all the Teas they do and I am currently trying each and everyone of them and putting 1 - 4 stars against each one to remind myself which I like and which I dont! I think I am over 3/4 through all the flavours! My favourite so far is the Blueberry and Apple.. Mmmm that is so yummy! Second favourite is the Pomegranate and Rasberry!!

Thanks Kezza! Its lovely to see your still around!! Hows things?

Scotch Egg - I hope this is it for you chick!! When you next testing?

Positivity - I hope you get your BFP! I think the no symptoms may just be a good thing chick! But yeah I would go to the docs anyway. Have you had 21 Bloods done? Ohhhh trust me I will so be stuffing my face as soon as I come out the doctors! OH is crapping his pants because I am not the nicest person in the world when Im hungry.. I get cranky if I don't get my hourly fix of fruit tea let alone no food! And whats going to annoy me the most is when you havnt eaten or drank all day.. You breath starts to smell like a wet dog dunked in a pile of horse crap!

xx

Morning everyone :wave:

How are we all today? Any exciting news?

Louize and positivity i hope your blood tests and doctors appointments go well today, let us know how you get on x x

I think I knew yesterday what my temps have told me today

Am waiting for the **** ********* ****** ***** ********** ***** ****** witch to show her pig ugly face

Attachments

• FF 2011-02-11.JPG
    FF 2011-02-11.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1
scotch egg she's not here yet so hold out!! dita said her temps dropped and she has a bfp!

morning everyone one else! still no symptoms for me, af due tomorrow or sunday and i got that rumbling tummy (trapped wind lol) sign of the witch arriving! i feel totally OK about it as i kind of new this wasn't my month for the past 10 days.

i really hope my doctor helps me tonight, just slightly dreading that i will have to ask OH to do a sperm test, i think he thinks i'm over worrying about it and im not looking forward to the conversation but i suppose i just have to get it done!

how is everyone else? xx

Hey ladies - im cranky :-(
Everybody In work are having a 'fat friday' and ordering paninis and bacon buttys etc from the butty shop and I'm just sat here sulking !!

I'm not usually hungry at this time in the morning but by god I'm starving today!! TYPICAL!!!

Im 5-6DPO and have no symptoms.. Which I'm happy with to be honest - atleast then I don't start analysing EVERY little pain , cramp etc

How's everybody else? Xx

Oh scotchegg, keep positive as no sign of witch so defo a chance my lovely :dust:

xxx

you're right it's not over until it's over

but I knew it yesterday. I didn't want it to be true, but I knew it.

The boy and I were late to work today as we just clung onto each other in bed. I'm so lucky to have him, he's the most amazing man alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back