2WW Rollcall.... Who's here xx <- and help needed from non 2WW baby making experts!

Sorry Scotch...

Positivity I hope witch doesnt turn up for u everything crossed. Keep that positivity that u always give out :) xx

Im so sorry scotchegg :hugs:

Positivity keep thinking positive, fingers and toes crossed she doesnt turn up :fx:

AC you are getting naughty ;)

How is everyone else? x x

So sorry to hear it Scotch Egg. :( x x

CD78 for me and still no AF. Hubby and mum both think this is it...Not getting excited cos I thought surely something would show on a test by now. :confused: x x

Hope everyone's ok, sorry for quick reply but only popping in. Missing everyone! x

I'm so sorry to hear that scotch :hugs:hope she stays away for you positivity fingers crossed! OOh Miss J sounding so promising hon I'm sure this is it for you x x x

Morning girls, just thought id say that I was due AF yesterday and she still hasn't arrived today, not even a hint and (tmi) I gave myself a 'deep' wipe in the loo and not even a spot! I took a boots 4 days early on Thursday, bfn and a tesco test on Friday, bfn. I'm
99% sure it's not my month as yesterday I poas on an opk and had the faintest line in the history of lines....so now I'm annoyed that my cycles are getting longer :( one thing I always like is that I have super regular cycles!! Xx

I seem to be getting all the early signs and symptoms due on in a day or so, but had cramping since Monday and a bunch of other stuff, definitely not all normal for me! I'm off out to buy a test now!

Positivity - keep positive hun!! If AF had showed up, it would be another matter!! xx

Emsta - good luck!!!

Than girls, quick question before I do it. You're not supposed to drink loads before doing the test so shall I drink little bits and wait till I'm bursting? Also is it best to pee in a pot and dip the stick or try and pee straight on it, lol I'm worried I'll miss!!

Not sure about how much u should drink but I would pee in a pot! Let us know xx

Emsta, apparently first loo trip of the day is best, but otherwise I'd say drink naturally and wait til it feels right. If you consume a whole vat of water & go 15 mins later (like I tried last month!) I'm not sure how it'd be able to pick up the hormones so quickly, I think they need to be absorbed somewhere in your system first.

Either way will work fine but if you have a pot handy that might be easier? :)

Think I will try first thing in the morning, may he a nice surprise for my hubby on valentines day!!

Good luck Emsta! They always say first morning wee is best and I always find it easier to pee in a pot first. Let us know how you get on :)

Could still be a shy BFP for you positivity - particulary if you're normally really regular. I have everything crossed for you x x x

Test won't be need my af just come, very light pink but too much for spotting I think? I don't understand why I had all those symptoms for a week before? :(

They do say that AF and pregnancy symptoms are very similar

Sorry she got you hun, good luck for next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back