2WW Rollcall.... Who's here xx <- and help needed from non 2WW baby making experts!

Applecider

Reaction score
:wave:

Hey ladeez!!

Whos on their 2WW so we can support each other, its one of those times when its not the end of the world if we get a BFN :witch: but still need a lil bit of support!!

Lots of :dust: and hoping for whats meant to be xxx

xx

Last edited:
Me. AF due on 16th Jan. Like you though we weren't supposed to be trying yet, were waiting til July. What will be will be. x

Omgosh Yorksmummy not just me then lol!! hope u get what u want hun xx

Good Luck Ladies!!!!

Im due on the 21st I hate not knowing!!! I just want this week to fly by!!!

x

Last edited:
me too...even though i'm not meant to be either! lol xx

Im in my 2ww, only just though :)

Goodluck ladies, lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this forum iv felt so supported the past week! I'm due AF on
Saturday 15th, currently 9dpo, best wishes for ur BFPs lovely ladies xx

I'm not in 2ww yet but just wanted to send me lovely ladies some :dust: and FX and general good wishes

Love to you all! Xxx

I'm not in 2ww yet but just wanted to send me lovely ladies some :dust: and FX and general good wishes

Love to you all! Xxx

Thats lovely, thank you hunny :flower: x x

Morning Ladies :wave:

How is everyone today? x x

Thanks fruitcake

Fx the latter part of January is booming with :bfp:

xxx

Lets hope so Kezza :) my fingers and toes are crossed

Thanks fruitcake :flower: x x

morning everyone, thought i'd give you my daily update as i know you are desperate to hear about my boobs again ;) lol!

well, still sore but not as sore as they were last week, no other signs except for a headache yesterday but that could well be an af sign, little bit of wet cm again yesterday too, lovely!

how is everyone else today? m2a, glad to see on the other thread you got some sexy time with OH :) so glad you and missj have got your surge after all that opk testing!!

xx

Hey M2A - I am currently feeling sick and have the worst metallic taste in my mouth!! I feel like I've just eaten a bar of steel!!
How are you?
X

I'm really good today M2A, enjoying my health kick & last of the cold is gradually retreating now :)

Also feels like I was only on my last 2WW not that long ago, this one has come round super quick :yay:

How's you hun?

xxx

kezza, i thought that of you too! yours has come round really quick - you lucky thing!

louise, sounds good!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back