2WW Rollcall.... Who's here xx <- and help needed from non 2WW baby making experts!

I did one last week which was BFN. :( x x

Updated my journal which has a full update of signs etc - it's a bit long so didn't want to copy and paste everywhere lol. How're you Louize? x x

I just replied to it..

Have you carried on with the OPKS??

I'm ok thx for asking ... I very nearly went to the walk in centre yesterday afternoon. I woke up with a constant stitch in my left side and If I moved or twisted my body it got worse and felt like I'd just been poked really hard in my side. I had thoughts of it being because of an ectopic pregnancy so I figured if I tested it should show a BFP - it was a BFN which I was relieved about believe it or not! I'm currently 7-8 DPO
X

Nah, chucked all my old OPKs away as well. :)

Don't feel the need for them anymore which is weird lol. Wow, halfway through the 2ww already hun! Maybe implantation? FX it's little bean. x x

Well returned from my trip and AF started whilst I was away which was no fun! Thought I was feelign nauseous and everything for 2/3 days prior but obviously wasn't anything. Oh well eh?! I think it'll happen when it's meant to be and things are all a little uncertain atm re: jobs so once that's sorted I think I'll be a lot more relaxed which is bound to help matters. Sorry for everyone that didn't get the results they wanted this month :eek:( xxx Much luck for next month xxx

:hugs: Lettie

I know exactly what you mean about job uncertainty - hope this settles down for you in the very near future!

x

DW1978 u need to post that in the 'trying to conceive' section under February testing thread hosted by Sunnygirl. Congrats again! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back