2WW November

Can you look at my ff chart and tell me if you think it's triphasic?

Triphasic dip is where you can get a third dip at implantation. Between 6-10 dpo x

Ah ok, I shall have a look and tell you what I see then :) x

So I'm not an expert but you dipped at ovulation and seem to of dipped another 2 times, is that good? X

A triphasic dip is often seen in pregnant women! Not always, but good. Have you read about it ?
Why don't you temp ?

I'm terrible at remembering to do things at the same time everyday lol, I have considered it though x

Morning girls,

10 dpo BFN :-( still another 6 days til AF due.
Woke with a fuzzy head, temp had dropped down a bit ( well over coverline tho ) and really bunged up/sniffly with a fluttery belly.
my boobs are achy but not hurting.
Still got shiny/clear CM.

How are you ?
Clover have you tested ?
MrsB have you tested ?

Last edited:
Morning girls,

10 dpo BFN :-( still another 6 days til AF due.
Woke with a fuzzy head, temp had dropped down a bit ( well over coverline tho ) and really bunged up/sniffly with a fluttery belly.
my boobs are achy but not hurting.
Still got shiny/clear CM.

How are you ?
Clover have you tested ?
MrsB have you tested ?

Maybe test again tomorrow? I hope it turns to a BFP for you x

Hey Girls

No Hayley I haven't tested today, I'm 8dpo and would normally be testing but trying to wait as I end up going crazy testing 5 times a day haha

I'm feeling pretty much out, don't feel pregnant
I've got wet/creamy cm ..which is odd as it nomally dries up or goes watery up to AF

xxxxx

Hey Girls

No Hayley I haven't tested today, I'm 8dpo and would normally be testing but trying to wait as I end up going crazy testing 5 times a day haha

I'm feeling pretty much out, don't feel pregnant
I've got wet/creamy cm ..which is odd as it nomally dries up or goes watery up to AF

xxxxx

My fingers are crossed for you x

Oh heartburn was was one of my earliest symptoms Hayley

I really hope your pregnant sweetie :)

Xxxx

Gail, I really hope that we will get our BFP's! X
I really hope so, my two stepchildren are amazing and I love them very much. But I really want a baby of our own, this TTC makes you feel useless and pathetic. It's horrible how it makes you feel.
I think it's much harder for women TTC, men get the easy job with no emotions.

Last edited:
I feel we DTD at really good times this month. I know we DTD day before, day after ovulation.
Fx x gonna run bath And have a susk once OH back.

Gail, I really hope that we will get our BFP's! X
I really hope so, my two stepchildren are amazing and I love them very much. But I really want a baby of our own, this TTC makes you feel useless and pathetic. It's horrible how it makes you feel.
I think it's much harder for women TTC, men get the easy job with no emotions.

Of course you do hun and you will get a baby of your own, I've got a really good feeling you'll get your Bfp this month :)

I don't feel pregnant at all, I'm not even sure if I'm going to test, I may have to distract myself till AF arrives on Saturday

xxxxx

I am feeling really shitty tonight. Been feeling really cold all day. Got OH woolly jumper on. Temp around 37.
Really really bloated And terrible heartburn. Took gaviscon twice but keeps coming back. Just took some Zantac.
Off to bed shortly, to watch the bee movie. I'll be fasto straight away.....

Hope your rite Gail. I do kinda feel positive for some reason but I can't let myself get my hopes up.
Hope fur a shimmer of a line in the morning at 11 dpo. My fx for you too honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back