2WW November

I am feeling really shitty tonight. Been feeling really cold all day. Got OH woolly jumper on. Temp around 37.
Really really bloated And terrible heartburn. Took gaviscon twice but keeps coming back. Just took some Zantac.
Off to bed shortly, to watch the bee movie. I'll be fasto straight away.....

Hope your rite Gail. I do kinda feel positive for some reason but I can't let myself get my hopes up.
Hope fur a shimmer of a line in the morning at 11 dpo. My fx for you too honey x

Post a pic after you have tested x

Been sick as a pig tonight. Cwtched up in bed freezing. Really feel awful :-(

Morning girls
I feel awful today, really depressed and I just can't snap out of it, I hate hormones :(
How are you Hayley? Hope your ok sweetie

xxxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm back.....

Havant had a chance to read through everything so hoping you are all ok? Whats new

Im waiting to start testing. Gave it a good go over the Christmas break so fingers crossed...

Anyone had any good news I should know about?
xxx

Oh Shorty !!!!
so glad your back hun :)
I'm 9dpo and tested this morning BFN, I'm almost convinced I'm out

Got creamy cm still so I suppose that's a good sign
Boobs sore but they are every month up to AF

How many Dpo are you sweetie? ?
:):):)

xxxxxx

Hi Hun,

Happy New Year....!! xxx

Sorry to hear you think your out this month. Although you never know till AF arrives. I have everything crossed fro you babe.

I think im about 6 dpo so still a way for me to go before testing. I gave it a really good go this month even though I was so poorly over Christmas. :( Im really hoping we nailed it this month.

How are you feeling now?

xx

We were all poorly over Christmas too
My hubby and kids had a sickness bug luckily I escaped it and my little boy had it the week before Christmas
We only managed to DTD on the day of my positive Opk which was Boxing day , er managed it twice and I had a stonking positive Opk so hoping still that we may of been lucky
Sounds like you've got a really good chance sweetie, really hope you get your Bfp

So my symptoms at 9dpo are
Creamy cm
Sore boobs
Tired
Snuffly

Nothing else really so I'm not confident at all ...I think I'd have more symptoms if I was pregnant

Have you any symptoms Shorty?

xxxxxx

Well as you say you did have a positive on the day you dtd so that a really good thing. Keep me posted.

I have no signs or symptoms at all at the mo. Although I am so very horny at the moment and cant keep my hands off of my man.... Is this a sign??? ha ha :)

I really cant wait to test this month and see what happens.

This could be the month for both of us. :) xxxx

Oh horniness could be a symptom! !!
My hubby has been poorly but ive been so horny trying to DTD but it's just not happening!! We did manage a quickie on new years eve but apart from that only Boxing day :(
Doesn't help that I'm watching the Tudors on netflix and that is sooooooo raunchy ;)
These men should be happy we want sex haha

I'm really hoping we all get to go over to Tri 1 together :)

Xxxx

My hubby and kids had a sickness bug luckily I escaped it and my little boy had it the week before Christmas
We only managed to DTD on the day of my positive Opk which was Boxing day , er managed it twice and I had a stonking positive Opk so hoping still that we may of been lucky
Sounds like you've got a really good chance sweetie, really hope you get your Bfp

Creamy cm
Sore boobs
Tired
Snuffly

Nothing else really so I'm not confident at all ...I think I'd have more symptoms if I was pregnant

xxxxxx

All it takes is one little swimmy! We dtd the day I got my positive opk and I got pregnant that month so you never know!xx

Creamy cm
Sore boobs
Tired
Snuffly

xxxxxx

All it takes is one little swimmy! We dtd the day I got my positive opk and I got pregnant that month so you never know!xx
Hey hun
I'm really hoping we have created my little miracle this Christmas
This was my Opk Boxing day and we DTD twice so fx
c0623d4c80bc153717ac9bb30609a255.jpg

How many weeks are you sweetie?

xxxxx

Hey girls!

Feeling ok today, belly still quite tender.
Hit some mild cramping going on down below, been to loo to check few times for AF. Done very quick sharp pains.
My boobies ache not hurting.
No appetite, feeling depressed.
Nice to hear from you shorty! Xxx

Creamy cm
Sore boobs
Tired
Snuffly

xxxxxx

Hey hun
I'm really hoping we have created my little miracle this Christmas
This was my Opk Boxing day and we DTD twice so fx
c0623d4c80bc153717ac9bb30609a255.jpg

How many weeks are you sweetie?

xxxxx
Oh I'm 22+1 now but I keep popping into this section to see how your all doing. I've been keeping an eye on you,ccw and zilla, FX for you all every month.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back