2WW November

MrsRoger

Reaction score
Hello Lovely ladies,

I thought I would start this as we had one last month and it was really good.

Here's to lots of BFP's and if not, lots of shoulders to cry on.

Baby Dust to you alll xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::2ww:

This is so weird!! I looked for it all through the Am I Pregnant section where it was last month?

Is that where yours is?? I must be going mad!!

Its over in the TTC section of the Forum,
we could have one in each section??, I know I need all the support I can bloody well get, going crazy already and I'm only 5dpo :lol:

xxxx

I don't even know if/when I ovulated this month. I'm totally having a chilled out month can't be doing with the symptom spotting again,

Hey girls, how are you all doing ? I'm insure whether I'm 5 dpo or 2 dpo, in going with 5 dpo as that's was my first solid smiley face. Haven't been well at all since last Wednesday. Bloated and sicky today, no energy and just tired!

Last edited:
Hey girls, how are you all doing ? I'm insure whether I'm 5 dpo or 2 dpo, in going with 5 dpo as that's was my first solid smiley face. Haven't been well at all since last Wednesday. Bloated and sicky today, no energy and just tired!

Hey hun, I'm the same between 5-9 dpo but I think i'm 5dpo going off my OPKS , the only thing that makes me think I Ovulated sooner was the EWCM and pains, also had spotting at ?? 2dpo which is too early for IB, so was hoping I was more like 6dpo when I had the spotting if that makes sense

Ive got Cloudy EWCM tonight, have googled it & in the 2ww it could be a second surge of Estrogen

hows everyone feeling?

xxxx

My cm is like dry chalk in my knickers, but I do feel wet though the day, like I've peed myself. It just dries chalky.
FF reckons I'm 6 dpo with my temps, their slightly up after the dip when I had my first solid smiley face.

Hey CCW
Your 6dpo like me then, I'm going with that, if I'm more I guess I'll know when AF arrives early lol

I'm dry this morning no CM at all so I feel our already, boobs have started feeling sore, I always get this pre AF ....Arghhhhh I hate this :(

xxxx

Clover, since being on soy this cycle, my boobs feel extremely full and feel like they pulsate constantly. But not sore to touch. 1st cycle of sit they were ok .Had nausea today, really felt car sick this morning.

Last edited:
I have a big bloated tummy and a whole lot of grumpiness. I am so over this whole thing!!

I am trying to be positive and up beat, but the only thing I am positive about is that I am in no mood to be positive!!

No idea why I feel so grumpy, I think i am going to have to stick Dumbo on tonight and have a good sob, that always seems to help.

I hate being female, it sucks!

I'm sooooooo grumpy,
I just feel really down, can't seem to snap out if it, so know how you feel MrsRoger

I've also had chest pain this
afternoon...don't think that's a symptom, not sure what's going on

Xxxxx

Hi ladies :wave:

I am only cd4 so not even near ovulation but thought I would join in as I will have a 2ww in November at some point lol!

2 ww's are torture I have decided, I have only lived through 2 of them, and I am not really looking forward to my third at all!

How on Earth can you NOT symptom spot?! It is so hard to just NOT do it! I tried the past month and I really couldn't help thinking about it every time my body did any type of funciton!!

xx

Hey Lexi hope your ok hun, your welcome to join in, you can help us obsess then we can help you obsess haha

How are you feeling about this cycle? I know you had a rubbish last few days of last cycle
Fx for your November Bfp :)

xxxxx

Hey Lexi, the first 2 ww waiting to ovulate is horrendous and the 2 ww waiting to find out if you get a BFP or BFN.
Being a woman is hard, stressful, emotional, teary, painful.......
In only on cycle 2. I'm thinking of chilling next cycle completely. Doing nothing, taking nothing.
I'm getting quite irritable, otherwise not feeling too bad today. Have felt like crap over weekend, and yesterday. But today, but brighter!
So I've started poas so I may as well carry on, I bought 50 ic'S lol
Off to gym at 6am tomorrow for light exercise! Maybe do some boxing in evening get my anger out ha ha
How you all tonight girls ?

I am fine thank you so much for asking you lot are just the best ever support network! I am feeling positive this cycle and I really am not going to get too carried away with symptom spotting.

I know this is weird to say, but I really did take for granted that people don't just always magically fall pregnant - I had the implant in when I fell pregnant with my daughter, and I literally was clueless to cycles and everything! I just started throwing up and voila I was 8 weeks pregnant! I really thought it would just happen like that overnight and magically! It is very selfish of me to say I know.

How are you lovely ladies getting on? xxx

I've been off the pill for 4 years.
Past 16 months, no protection but not actively trying.
Only cycle 2 TTC. I love coming on here, speaking to you girls too. Amazing support, words and kindness xxx

You girls are amazing, I've been on this forum for over a year actively TTC 18 months NPNP 3 years (since my little boy was born)

I think of you all as friends and love coming on here too CCW the support is amazing, I don't know what id do without you all....

So emotional tonight lol :)

xxxx

I wish everyone tonnes of luck this month! I hope we get our BFP's! xxx

It would be nice! I'm up and off to gym, got a slight temp dip, says it could be implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back