2WW November

We were all poorly over Christmas too
My hubby and kids had a sickness bug luckily I escaped it and my little boy had it the week before Christmas
We only managed to DTD on the day of my positive Opk which was Boxing day , er managed it twice and I had a stonking positive Opk so hoping still that we may of been lucky
Sounds like you've got a really good chance sweetie, really hope you get your Bfp

So my symptoms at 9dpo are
Creamy cm
Sore boobs
Tired
Snuffly

Nothing else really so I'm not confident at all ...I think I'd have more symptoms if I was pregnant

Have you any symptoms Shorty?

xxxxxx

All it takes is one little swimmy! We dtd the day I got my positive opk and I got pregnant that month so you never know!xx
Hey hun
I'm really hoping we have created my little miracle this Christmas
This was my Opk Boxing day and we DTD twice so fx
c0623d4c80bc153717ac9bb30609a255.jpg

How many weeks are you sweetie?

xxxxx
Oh I'm 22+1 now but I keep popping into this section to see how your all doing. I've been keeping an eye on you,ccw and zilla, FX for you all every month.xx
Aww that's so nice, thanks for keeping an eye on us my lovely :) gosh 22 weeks it flies by!!!

xxxxx

So sorry about your BFN Hayley
I was really hoping we'd both get Bfps this month :(

I've not tested today yet I'm only 9/10dpo

xxxx

I WANT TO TEST, I WANT TO TEST, I WANT TO TEST, I WANT TO TEST..................

BUT IM NOT GOING TO YET.... :)

xxx

I WANT TO TEST, I WANT TO TEST, I WANT TO TEST, I WANT TO TEST..................

BUT IM NOT GOING TO YET.... :)

xxx
Lol this made me laugh! !!!
I'm going to test soon Arghhhhh :eek:

xxxxx

Hi Clover,

I just want to know. This is the first month ive really been excited cause I think im in with a chance.

When you testing?

xx

I've just tested and it's a BFN
I know I'm only 9/10dpo today so it's still early

I think you will get your Bfp Shorty :)

xxxxxxx

Ah babe im sorry. But as you say it is still very early days hun. Still plenty of time. :) I really do have everything crossed for you hun. :)

I'm hoping it is my time but i have sore boobs now and this is a sign of my AF for the last few months. :(

Its my birthday tomorrow so I may test and see if I get a birthday present.... :)

xx

We were all poorly over Christmas too
My hubby and kids had a sickness bug luckily I escaped it and my little boy had it the week before Christmas
We only managed to DTD on the day of my positive Opk which was Boxing day , er managed it twice and I had a stonking positive Opk so hoping still that we may of been lucky
Sounds like you've got a really good chance sweetie, really hope you get your Bfp

So my symptoms at 9dpo are
Creamy cm
Sore boobs
Tired
Snuffly

Nothing else really so I'm not confident at all ...I think I'd have more symptoms if I was pregnant

Have you any symptoms Shorty?

xxxxxx

All it takes is one little swimmy! We dtd the day I got my positive opk and I got pregnant that month so you never know!xx
Hey hun
I'm really hoping we have created my little miracle this Christmas
This was my Opk Boxing day and we DTD twice so fx
c0623d4c80bc153717ac9bb30609a255.jpg

How many weeks are you sweetie?

xxxxx
Oh I'm 22+1 now but I keep popping into this section to see how your all doing. I've been keeping an eye on you,ccw and zilla, FX for you all every month.xx
Aww that's so nice, thanks for keeping an eye on us my lovely :) gosh 22 weeks it flies by!!!

xxxxx
Your welcome! It seems to be dragging atm tho! Nothing but a worry, but this is my first so of course I'm gonna worry!xx

Ah babe im sorry. But as you say it is still very early days hun. Still plenty of time. :) I really do have everything crossed for you hun. :)

I'm hoping it is my time but i have sore boobs now and this is a sign of my AF for the last few months. :(

Its my birthday tomorrow so I may test and see if I get a birthday present.... :)

xx
Oh that would be an amazing birthday present :)
I've also got really sore boobs they are normally sore up to AF but not this bad, I think im only 9dpo so I know there is still time for a Bfp
Really hope you get yours my lovely :)

Xxxx

I've just tested again ...I'm terrible once I start testing haha :p

xxxxx

I think I will test once at home tonight now. Serious cant wait now.

So what was your test result just now??

xx

Depending on how I tilt my screen i think I see something in this one.... but not in the top two. Sorry hun. I just don't want to raise your hopes. I really want to be able to see a definite line for you.

Test again first thing in the morning. :)

xxx

I'm just so scared it's another Evap , I got one last month and it was very similar
Not going to get excited just yet
Will do a FRER later I think
how are you feeling Shorty? U testing tomorrow? Hope you have a lovely birthday sweetie :)

Xxxx

Yes test later with FRER and let me know. I bet you are a bit scared hun. Bless you. I do feel for you. Its a lovely yet horrid time isn't it. We work ourselves up so much. The thing is we can be doing everything right but its so out of our control. Thats the frustrating thing with all of this.

Im good but im convincing myself Im going to get a BFP this month which is a VERY BAD THING to do.... every tummy cramp and twinge, every slight back pain and sore boobs Im thinking this is it.... this is the month but its just way to early for any real signs and symptoms. ive worked it out im only about 7 dpo which as we all know is way too early.

I will test later though... ha ha :) Got to be done.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Clover.

I will be thinking of you later hun. Everyone including me has everything crossed for you. I pray this is your month.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back