2WW November

I've tested again tonight. Another BFN
Thinking I'm out at 12 dpo, AF due to arrive 2-4 days. Although I have no signs yet x
Had a good afternoon. Have felt great, although I'm home soaking in bath, feeling very tired.

Penblwydd hapus shorty! Xx

Clover, have you done a FRER yet ?

Aww Hayley sorry about the BFN sweetie
I haven't tested again tonight I did an Opk which wasn't positive but not totally negative either

I really think today's test was an evap.like last month as it's the same test as I used last month
I'm just feeling negative

Are you testing tomorrow Hayley?
Shorty hope you get your birthday Bfp, how many dpo will you be?

xxxx

Yes Gail. I'll test in the morning x
Feeling run down tonight, runny nose and funny tummy.
Goodnight honey :))

I've tested again tonight. Another BFN
Thinking I'm out at 12 dpo, AF due to arrive 2-4 days. Although I have no signs yet x
Had a good afternoon. Have felt great, although I'm home soaking in bath, feeling very tired.

Penblwydd hapus shorty! Xx

Clover, have you done a FRER yet ?
Thanks CCW.

Hope your ok and not out just yet. xxx

I haven't tested again tonight I did an Opk which wasn't positive but not totally negative either

I really think today's test was an evap.like last month as it's the same test as I used last month

xxxx
Did test this morning Clover as had very early morning birthday celebrations in my house..... bless them. I forgot to pee on the stick. ha ha.

Think im going to try and hold out to at least Friday morning. That will make me about 10 dpo. Because we were away I didn't note down the actual day I ovulated. I just kept DTD in case. :) I know I defiantly ovulated though.

We shall see. xxx

xxxx
Did test this morning Clover as had very early morning birthday celebrations in my house..... bless them. I forgot to pee on the stick. ha ha.

Think im going to try and hold out to at least Friday morning. That will make me about 10 dpo. Because we were away I didn't note down the actual day I ovulated. I just kept DTD in case. :) I know I defiantly ovulated though.

We shall see. xxx
Hey hun
Happy birthday! !!! Sorry I'm at work do haven't been able to come on
I got a BFN on a FRER this morning
Grrrrrrr hey ho onto month 21

xxxx

Hey hun
Happy birthday! !!! Sorry I'm at work do haven't been able to come on
I got a BFN on a FRER this morning
Grrrrrrr hey ho onto month 21

xxxx
Thanks Hun.

Im so sorry about the BFN this morning. although I read your other post and its still only 10 dpo. There is still hope. :)

Right im off to have a small birthday glass of vino.

Will speak to you tomorrow.

Look after yourself.

xxx

Hayley so sorry AF arrived
I've just done another test and it's negative again

uploadfromtaptalk1452104028873.jpg

Hayley so sorry AF arrived
I've just done another test and it's negative again

View attachment 57611
Clover I reckon your hormones just arent strong enough yet. Some ladies don't get a BFP until after AF is due. You could be one of those hun. Plus you tested in the evening when hormones are weaker...

Don't be disheartened yet. xxxx

Hey Shorty
I've got another BFN today but have had some weird symptoms
My boobs are really sore
My CM is odd, it was watery this morning then really thick creamy/ewcm/jelly
Now it's slippery /ewcm
I feel really unwell like I'm coming down with flu
Really cold one minute then hot the next
I'm only 11dpo so still early
I was 2 weeks late when I got a positive test with my daughter. ..I knew I was pregnant I even told my hubby I was but no positive tests ...it's funny she was 2 weeks overdue also!!! So I may of got my Ovulation dates wrong even though I used Opks

How are you feeling today?

xxxxxx

Hey Shorty hope your ok sweetie
Just to let you know that I'm CD 1 AF arrived overnight
Wishing you loads of luck my lovely

xxxxxxx

Hey Shorty hope your ok sweetie
Just to let you know that I'm CD 1 AF arrived overnight
Wishing you loads of luck my lovely

xxxxxxx
Hi hun,

Bloody AF..... :(. I'm so sorry it came. I was really hoping it was your turn. You ok??

I tested Sunday and got a BFN and now im getting really sore boobs and tummy pains so I reckon im out this month.

Right.... me and you are going to think nothing but positive thoughts and try everything we can to make this our month. :) . I know we can do hun........

xxx

Hey Shorty
Thanks for your support lovely
I'm having a bad day, my cars broken down left me stranded at lunchtime, just got to work now grrrrrrr

I really hope your not out for this month keeping everything crossed but as you say we need to stay positive sweetie. ...we will get our Bfps :)

xxxxxx

Hey Shorty
Thanks for your support lovely
I'm having a bad day, my cars broken down left me stranded at lunchtime, just got to work now grrrrrrr

I really hope your not out for this month keeping everything crossed but as you say we need to stay positive sweetie. ...we will get our Bfps :)

xxxxxx
Morning Clover,

Oh hun not a good day for you yesterday!!!! Hows the car now?

Im sure I got my AF this morning. Im waiting to see if it continues as its early. I'm not due on till Thursday. :( Im hoping there could be a ver slim chance it could be implementation??? We shall see.

How are you today? Good I hope?

xx

Ladies,

When does implantation bleeding usually happen??

I had my last AF 17/12 and I was due on 14/1 so im 3 days early. So far it is is a very light pink and creamy.

What do you all think?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back