2ww for ladies testing end of Oct x

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Hi girls.

I'm testing Oct 24th.

Noticed that CosmicGirl and Leesey are 25th. :)

So I know my 2ww won't start until Monday but I'm impatient already!

Thought we could all be impatient together. Xx

:rofl: i'll join u! i haven't ov'ed yet either but hoping that i will soon! opk was slightly darker today so maybe ov will happen tomorrow, so will be testing around the 24th too :) xx

Yaaay! Hi Kanga!!

I really hope I Ov on time this month!!!

I feel special!! Thank you cupcake for the invite, how sweet!

I haven't ovd yet despite the ewcm which is persistent, so I probably will ov on expected date which will be in 4 days (CD18). The cm has really confused me though!

I had to fork out £3.99 for ov tests because of it, had me panicking that I was out. We are STILL yet to dtd this month and I swear to god I will tear my husband a new one if we don't get shagging soon :rofl:

Haha. Leesey!!

Did you poas? Any OPK news?

I'm yet to have any EWCM yet...(if you exclude at BD) but was very watery up until today when it's kind of dried up a little.

Fx for EWCM and darker OPKs for me tomorrow.

My cervix is very high but still a bit firm. I've not checked it lots in the past though. Just starting to this month.

Yes I POAS yesterday and today, both negative. I didn't get my positive opk last month until CD17, and it was so faint you could barely see it before that. But these ones I've done have nothing, no lines whatsoever!
I don't think I've missed it, I haven't had any pains yet. I don't check my cervix, I find it too icky!!

i don't check it that often, just thought i would see if it seemed to be doing what its supposed to even without a pos opk, i have all the symptoms of ov expect the opk!!

i can test in ten days but i think i'm going to leave it a good few days after af was due so i'm thinking 20th possibly (if i can last that long lol) baby dust to everyone n heres hoping october is a bumper bfp fest :D xx

I'm due to test on 27th so not in the 2ww yet but seem to be symptom spotting already! I know its not possible but a girl can dream! Good luck to everyone else this month x

good luck to you too mrsT...i think october is going to be a good month i can feel it in my bones :D xx

Haha MrsT I'm not far off symptom spotting either and I've not OVd yet!!

Fx for you and DeeDee.

Xxx

Lol Cupcake i'm glad I'm not the only one!

Watching X factor at the mo - Gary Barlow is helping to get the cm flowing ready for bd tonight!

thanks cupcake...i'm having to endure rugby at the mo :( no fair!! missing mi x-factor lol x

Haha MrsT - me too!! My DH looks at bit like Gary so I always jump his bones after the show!

DeeDee - sneak off and watch TXF in another room!!

hee hee itv+1 is in order mi thinks...good job rugby has finished now pheww!! dunno how much more sport i can take lol x

ill be testing on the 19th! have high hopes for this month, - more relaxed, less db but more perfectly timed, strong + on opk, eeeeekkkkk i hope this is it!!

Hi cupcake
I've got lots of good symptoms but have had good symptoms before iykwim.
I've had nausea tonight, sore tingling boobs and yellow cm?????
I also have a burning sensation in my low abdo.
Good luck to everyone in their 2ww xx

Hi girls,

I'm down for the 25th.

It seems to be the same gang as last month lol!! Well we can't do any worsethan sept, so fx for some oct bfp's!!

My best mate is due her little girl oct 25th, so imagine if i find out i'm pg the day hers arrives :)

Good luck everyone!!

xxx

I have a good feeling for Oct BFPs!

I love Halloween so I'd love a little pumpkin baby in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back