2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Thanks girls :hug:

It's starting to get in the way now, so I've been feeling a bit hippo-like the last few days, and your comments have really cheered me up :hug:

Aw, thank you :hug:

I think at least 15% of it is a food baby though! :lol:

Snuggle - ARE YOU MAD?? Gorgeous bump!

Laura - Fab 'fast growing' bump there lady - we waited and waited and it was worth it! :clap:

Wow Chopsie!! What a bootiful bump!! I hope mine looks like that in 2 weeks :dance:

Laurababs said:
Bump Pics, 20 weeks exactly

OMG, I didnt notice how big my bump had got, when did that happen :shock: Please ignore my EXTREMLEY flattering maternity jeans :rotfl:

PICT0095.jpg

PICT0091.jpg

Looking good laura - definately forming well, and we got a sneak preview of the new RING too :lol:

Loulabele said:
Looking good laura - definately forming well, and we got a sneak preview of the new RING too :lol:

Ooh, I hadn't noticed until you pointed that out! Looks like beauty :dance:

I never got an engagement ring :( I did say I didn't want one though, so I can't complain too much!

I love all the bumps, ladies. Chopsie, your bump is a textbook bump.

Thanks girls, the cat follows me everywhere, he loves his mummy. Good job the picture is a bit hazy, otherwise you would see my pre-existing stretchmarks from when I had my daughter :)

Aww gorgeous bump! :)
Two things....
1.My cat at my mums does that :D (and so does the dog :? )
2. Im jelous of your white straight teeth!
Id love perfect teeth :)

jazzmum2be said:
Aww gorgeous bump! :)
Two things....
1.My cat at my mums does that :D (and so does the dog :? )
2. Im jelous of your white straight teeth!
Id love perfect teeth :)

Thanks for the teeth compliment hun, :hug: had to endure braces in my youth to get them, not so sure they are that white at the mo, need to go dentist! That cat is always sleeping where I sit follows me everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back