2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Thanks hun.

Well as for the makeup I use liquid eyeliner with black eyeshadow (with a very thin brush) over the top and smudge a little to create a more smokey look, then have brown sweep across from the ends to the middle and then usualy use silver on the rest of the lid.

Always apply foundation AFTER using eyeshadow though :D

Lol sound slike alot, but it isn't :lol:
abit like this

6a00e398e7af0d000400fa969f34330003-320pi

Thanks hun :hug: Will give it a shot :D

know im being greedy as already made my own thread :lol: but thought id stick my piccy here too as its good for others to be able to have a peek at all the tums, know i stalked this thread when I was in Tri1 trying to get an idea of what was to come :lol: So me at 20 weeks :)

20week1.jpg

Sneaking in from Tri 3...

Gorgeous pics, everyone :cheer:

splashmonkey said:
Wowsers Jenna that's definitely some bump you got there! And I hope you don't mind my asking :oops: , but you look like your boobs are at least as big as mine so I'm wondering where you get your bras from as I'm really starting to struggle now without spending huge amounts of money...

Have you tried Bravissimo, splashmonkey? I had a proper fitting there early last year and haven't shopped anywhere else for bras since. They are a little expensive but definitely worth it, I thoroughly recommend them. I'm now in a K cup (yeah K - madness, I tells ye!)

Thanks hon, yes I used to always go to Bravissimo, but I do consider them a smidge pricey for bras I might grow out of again in a month or two! If only the lovely cheapy bras were bigger <sigh> Might have to resort to Bravissimo once I start popping out again though, no luck finding cheap ones in the H I'm gonna need next - you're not reassuring me with your K, the way I'm going I shall be joining you by August :rotfl:

pacha said:
know im being greedy as already made my own thread :lol: but thought id stick my piccy here too as its good for others to be able to have a peek at all the tums, know i stalked this thread when I was in Tri1 trying to get an idea of what was to come :lol: So me at 20 weeks :)

20week1.jpg

Aww Pacha, look how well your bump is coming along :D

Pacha! Where did that come from? :lol: See you asked for and you got! Nice bump darlin' :clap:

Why thank you :D ...I was actually thinking this morning that the place was quiet without you lurking around :D

wowzers!! Sweetpea your bump is gorgeous, and you have such lurvely skin :D jealous jealous jealous

My skins gone wieerrrrddd.
My veins have stretched on my tummy and it looks like iv got a tattoo of a blue tree going up the side of my stomache :lol:

Sweetpea that's a luvverly bump! And ejjie yours is definitely coming along nicely hon x

ejjie said:
Me at 20 weeks, I'm getting a proper pregnancy bump now

Still can't feel him move....grrrrrrr

Baby1-20weeks.jpg

Sweetpea great bump

Ellie - Your bump is fab i think, coming on lovely, i actually think mine is forming quite like yours - so its making me think BOY for me then too.....will soon find out next wednesday - hope you feel the little movements soon xx

Sweetpea - thats one lovely formed perfectly even bump i've seen - wao, and yes as pacha said, ur skin does look so fair.....
What are we like eh :lol: :lol:

Angelcake - your bump is also coming on lovely......x bet its loads better under that top though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back