2nd scan tomorrow *UPDATE* Scan pics! I hope lol

Charlotte_faeriemad

Reaction score
I have my second scan tomorrow! I'm very excited but nervous too. The baby had been a bit quiet this week and I was getting very paranoid and a bit worried but over the weekend I've felt more kicks and movements and last night I was lay in bed feeling my bump move so not worrying so much today.

We've decided not to find out the sex, although I am very tempted but I remember how I felt at my son's births finding out what sex they were, I wouldn't miss that for the world.

Anyway, just thought I'd ramble on to you ladies

xbd7av.jpg

Here we go, I'd like to introduce my baby @ 21 weeks! We are still team green sorry to disappoint those who like to find out but we decided not too. All is well, measurements are good and has all the right bits and pieces in the right places. Our baby did not want to show his/her face or heart tho so I had to go for a wonder, eat chocolate and drink coffee ( orders from the scanner lady!) and go back for another try! Which was a little concerning having to wait to see if everything was OK but we got 2 scans for the price of one! Oh and my placenta is in a good place, at the top front part of the uterus, which explains why sometimes I feel less movements because when the baby kicks me at the front it needs to really boot me to get through the placenta!

I think the scan pics are funny because the baby is in a funny position plus when watching the baby on the screen he/she kept kicking itself in the head :rotfl:

awww good luck hun, i'm sure you'll love every minuet of it, i got mine of friday :cheer:

Good luck with your scan hun, bet you can't wait to see bubs again!

I've got my next scan on 22nd December, it feels like I've been waiting forever too! I'm with you on Team Green though! :D

Good luck :)

Ours is on Friday too. We're hoping to find out which team Pixie is ;)

aww good luck for ya scan (an everyone with scans coming up!) its so exciting love it when we are going for scans and we get to see what team people are or for thouse staying green we get to look a cutie scan pics!! xxx

Aww good luck, look forward to seeing a pic :D

Hope all goes well xxxx

Ive got mine on thursday this week, so theres a few this week isnt there x

Ladies thank you for the support, we leave in 20 mins and feeling a bit tearful, I just want everything to be OK. I know we all think the same before a scan but it's a great comfort to share this with you all.

Added my scan pics on the original post, it got all a bit confusing adding pics and editing. So I realise I should have put the pics on a new post. I'm such a techo dunce! Anyway scroll up for scan pics :cheer:

Aww lovely pics looks like you have a little acrobat in there :D

Congrats :D

I had to go for a walk around the block halfway through my scan too, in order to get bub to change position.

awwwwwwwwwww bless :hug: lovely pics hun i bet your so proud :hug: :hug: :hug:

Had to laugh at the last one tho upside down and my!!!!! look at those leggies :D :hug: :hug:

Silly baby for kicking itself in the head - ow! Impressive flexibility though :lol:

Congrats on staying green too - I found it really hard at the time, but I feel pleased now that I managed to hold off asking.

Cute pics, x

Great pics - am very jealous had mine today and don't compare at all! Glad you found out answer to the lack of movement. At least you have a cushion to save the bruises! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back