20 week scan - *update*

Will be thinking of you - must have been such a long weekend for you having to wait like that. Keep us posted.

:hug:xxxxx

well I had the amnio on Fri and have to call the hospital tomorrow afternoon xx

Oh Claire - you are realling having a rough pregnancy, your so strong..
I read up on both of those two issues when I had my CVS, so I have everything crossed for you, and will be thinking of you on friday for your results Hun X
:hug:

yeah got all sorts going through my head and im a but sore from the amnio but she is always kicking away which is good.

so how long do you need to wait til the next scan xx

Yeah and it's a boy how exciting I thought I was having agirl with my first and it turned out to be a boy now u can go shopping update us with a pic:) xx

ahhh a boy eh! so I was totally out, congrautlations to you on your news, will be lovely to treat him to something blue now for when he is born.

How are you going to celebrate your news, and are you going to tell anyone off of this forum that you know?

JJ - Not told anyone else yet - think I'm going to try and keep it that way but not sure if OH can keep his mouth shut. We had a boys name chosen already (for about 6 years now!!) so I hinted to my mum that we wouldn't need to think of any names, but she didn't get it!!! :wall2:
To celebrate OH and I are off to London for a few days to see some sights and watch the Lion King, and going to get baby a pram suit that I nearly bought after the 12 week scan but thought it would better suit a boy so waited until now.

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-fur-star-pramsuit/s0005939/type-s/

Getting the next scan at 32 weeks so its a bit of a wait, but will most probably pay to get a 4d scan in the meantime, anyone else planning on a 4d scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back