Scan TOMORROW 9am **** UPDATE with Pics

millylillyrose

Reaction score
Oh im SO excited to see baby and that all is well!!! We're taking my Mum, as we're leaving for Tennessee on the 19th so she wont be able to meet her grandchild untill we return for a visit possibly in november :(

But im still excited :)

********************UPDATE******************

Ok so had the scan, and OH decided that it was logical for us to find out seeing as this baby was unplanned and with the move coming up, The scan went well, all is developing as should nad the baby had the cutest little chubby looking arms, legs, and feet.

And here's what we're all waiting for, we're having a GIRL!!! I was so wrong, and totally shocked. i had completely convinced myself we were having a boy. my dad even brought us the cutest little boy outfits from italy, but oh well, im so happy still! :)

Our scan pics didnt come out too good as the guy kept taking photos of its face forward, so very skull looking shots. but we got a beautiful shot of her hand.

2397708953_18b6e93ae3.jpg

2397709073_b1defe84b5.jpg

Aww good luck with your scan tomorrow, its nice that your mum is going along with you and gets to see baby in their.

Where the heck have you been Missy?! :shock: :hug: Glad you're back :D

Oooh another scan!! Woo hoo! You've kept that quiet! You going to find out the sex or stay Team Green? How exciting!

Aww that's a real shame about your Mum... Luckily internet is a fabulous creation, and your photography skills are bloody ace so she'll have LOTS of lovely pics of bubs!

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be waiting for your post!

Awww yay! Good luck and good luck with Tennessee :hug:

Good Luck today at your scan. Are you staying team Green or going to find out?
love Tracy ( formerly known as Scarlett) x

Hope everything went well hun, cant wait to see pics.

Congratulations and great news on team pink!! We found out ours yesterday its such a great feeling to know isnt it!! Yay you can buy girly clothes now!! I had bought girls clothes before I found out ours was a boy so know how you feel! Bought lots of boys things now though its so much fun!XX

Congrats on being team pink. Bet your um enjoyed herself didn't she?

Congrats on team pink :cheer: It must have been nice that you Mum got to see too :D

oh she loved it :), she's quite quiet and pretends not to care too much, but she was blown over. i cant believe how much baby changed over the last 6 weeks or so.

Congratulations on joining Team Pink, glad the scan went well :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back