2nd babies-literally scared haha

I think in some ways, I'm grateful my son was very very difficult. At least I'm prepared if it happens again and if not, happy days!

I feel abit like this, my DS had awful colic and basically just screamed for the first 3 months, very hard to put him down etc. I think that's why I'm so scared of doing it all again, but at least I'm prepared and know I can survive haha, then If we get a pleasant surprise and have an easy next baby then it will be amazing! I'm preparing myself for another screamer though xxx

Ha, yup. My son was exactly that same and I feel the same way. It's scary thinking it could happen all over again, but at least I'm semi-prepared. If I had had an easy baby and then the next one was awful I think it would be harder to bare.

Nerves hit me in waves too.

I had a really easy first baby, a more "normal" second and this is my third. Maybe I should have quit while I was ahead!

Whatever the turn out, we'll cope...mummies always have to cope, and the cuddles are worth it too!

As for illness tho, I must have been lucky as they didn't even get Ill lots when nursery started.

Good luck!

x

Ekkk now I'm more scared Harry has been an angel wat if the next one is a nightmare!!!!

Michelle.x

You will be fine and actually you over compensate for the older one, who will still live the life of riley!

It's baby 2 that just gets the essentials done as they don 't nottice
Baby carriers are a godsend, as are books, playdough, colouring, anything you can do at the table while feeding

Kumber and those with a smaller age gap - i had to get a travel cot to put the bouncer chair into so I could leave the room as my 13 mth old loved kissing new baby and to get in close he would lean on baby!

Yes the colds! Weve been ill since sept nursery start!
And 3 year old stomps to the bathroom at 4 am waking baby!

Last edited:
Oddly I wasn't at all worried when I went from one to two, but then my first was 5 at the time second was born. Im more scared going to three with this one. How on earth am I going to cope? I only have two hands! There's only two of me and OH! Argh!!!
But I'm sure it'll be fine :shock: ... Right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back