First injection tomorrow

Glad it went well....you can't beat a short Sharp prick first thing in the morning x ha ha

sent from my snazzy HTC

You made me laugh liz. The prick jokes have started at home too :)

:) aww glad it went well onward n upwards hey xx

Atta girl scotch! And well done pork pie, bless him shaking afterwards! Good luck hun! xxxxx

Well this morning we were a bit blase about it. I didn't prepare my mind, porkpie didn't tell me it was coming and I jumped out of my skin when I felt it!

Think that moved things around so this one was quite uncomfortable. I felt it when it was in and coming out and unlike yesterday there's a little red mark. Even then though it wasn't too bad.

I don't think I have an auto injector thing. The one we're doing now is a prefilled pen thing, is that what you mean? the one we start monday is prefilled syringes

We had to fill our own syringes and put the prepared syringe into an auto injector pen....much nicer, and you cant go too deep lol.

Red spot = dont poke here aging :)

Aha that makes sense. Guess I don't have that then with my prefilled ones, although I think these are nice and simple.

I have a feeling we're going to be in tri 1 together girl!

I'm going to be keeping up to date with u hun, been told today I may need IVF.

Good luck, I have everything crossed for u.

Xx

So sorry to hear that amber, but welcome to the journey

I will be tracking your progress girls, this is all good info for me, I am starting IVF in July/August time

Fx and lots of baby dust to you xx

Good luck Scotch Egg, I will also be watching your journey, so keep posting what is happening to you, those needles sound like they take a bit of getting used to, love the way your hubby is called Pork pie!

they're not too bad really and they only hurt at the time of the injection - i've had no side effects or anything so far which I'm pleased about

Glad you're doing well with the injections scotch, good luck xxxxxxx

Nice easy one this morning. Tried wriggling my toes like someone suggested. Not sure if that did it, but will keep doing it just in case.

Last day of just the fsh. Have to inject the antagonist as well tomorrow

Glad it is going well scotch and you are feeling good xxx

Glad things are going well hon. Hope the other injections don't hurt too much either xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back