First injection tomorrow

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
I'm absolutely pooing my pants about it. I know logically that the anticipation is always the worst bit and I just want to get this first one out the way so I'm not scared of the unknown any more.

But still, it'll be the first, jab towards having a baby...

oooh good luck i'm so excited for you! Jeez I'm excited for everyone at the moment, there is something in the air me thinks!

It is scarey but they don't hurt if you pop them in the auto injector pen :)

Good luck honey xxx

Good luck! We expect a full report!! Xxx

Ooh Scotch, I wish you all the luck! Let us know how it goes. Hoping not to be too far behind you!!!

the first one tomorrow comes as a pen where you screw the needles onto the end. The one that joins it on day 6 is a pre-filled syringe which looks scarier, but at least we'll be used to the first one by then...

Have updated my drugs table and am about to put that on my diary thread - that scared me!

Thanks girls, you're the best. You'll get a full update tomorrow

How exciting!! Honestly it won't be anywhere near as bad as you think and as you said, one step closer! Good luck.

Just wanted to drop by and wish you best of luck for tomorrow sweetie!

xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck hun - I can't believe the day is here already. You'll be fine :) xx

You will be fine chick just take it slow and steady ;)

We did it. We were both petrified but we got on with it and it was fine. We had a little cuddle after.

I'm so proud of pork pie. I think that was way harder for him - he was so scared about hurting me - he was shaking after. But he was like a pro.

It was a short sharp prick then I felt nothing else. You can't feel it going in like with immunisations. I'm not scared about tomorrow at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back