25 tomorrow :-/

nicky1987

Reaction score
Sooo 25 tomorrow - was really really hoping that i'd be a mummy by now! Even if that meant just having a bump!! I've not thought about TTC in the last week since the mega excitement and then massive dissapointment over my "chemical" pregnancy. Still no af - which i just dont understand!

Anyway i'm going to enjoy my birthday and hope to god that by my 26th i'll have my little miracle!

xxx

happy birthday for tomorrow nicky, hope you get spoiled rotten. it is strange af hasn't turned up, what cd are you now? how you feeling? xxx

Hey hun, im CD38 today - had loads of af type symptoms but it just hasnt showed yet!! I feel better than i did at the start of the week. Still a bit gutted but ive just got to get on with it! No point dwelling i guess!

xx

I know its cliche but maybe ov later and u might still be in with a chance?

sent from my snazzy HTC

Happy quarter of a century hun x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Happy birthday nicky! Have a great day. You make me feel
Old I was 33 last week:) you have lots of time hon but I hope this month is yours!!! Lots of love gizzy xxx

Happy Birthday hun, have a great day. Know what you mean - we started trying when I was 24 and I'm 27 in a few weeks. It doesn't matter to everyone else but we all have plans for a certain age in our heads.

Hope you have a great day and get mega mega spoiled xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Nikki happy birthday to youuuuuuuu xxxxxx

Have a good day :)

I know how you feel with ages I'm 26 now and the years keep flying by :(

Happy Birthday! all good things come to those who wait and I hope this is your lucky year.

Im 35 now and I'm ttc so I kinda feel like a bit of a granny.

I think the best advice I can give you from my granny like wisdom (hehe) is enjoy this time in your life. When you do have a baby you will look back and think "damn I remember the time when I could just leave the house!, now its a mini expedition!" lol

Thank you girls :) stuck at work which is just crap!!!! But having a good day :) x

Hi Nicky!! Happy birthday! Hope you're having a fabulous day drinking some bubbles and that TTC is far from your mind today. I am also 25 in a couple of weeks, and thought the same. Hope AF shows soon xxx

Happy bday. hope you had a nice day.

Wish I could be 25 again :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back