Induction Tomorrow - feel a bit sad

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Well unless a miracle happens today and pip decides to make an appearance I'm off to get induced tomorrow.

Feel a bit sad really that i haven't gone into labour naturally, but at the end of the day i'll just be glad to have baby here safe and sound

Here's hoping it'll be a quick induction x

arrr hun, I'm sure you have mixed feelings about it all, my friends who've been induced felt the same way, but your long pregnancy finally has an end :) your baba was obviously very comfy inside mama x

U might start today love, fx for u, if not best of luck for tomorrow it's worth every second. Also when you're in labour listen to what the midwife is telling u to do, breath long deep breaths through contractions! Xxxx

Thanks Charlie... There's always a chance. If not trying to look on it positively that I will be prepared and not running round like an idiot getting my bags into the car!!

Hope all is well with you and LO x

Not long now sweetie!! How exciting :)

Good luck!
My mum had to be induced with all 3 of her kids, but I don't reckon it makes much difference, just means you will be slightly more prepared when you start feeling those twinges!

Good luck for tomorrow if nothing happens today!

Fx it will happen before, but if not I hope us nice ANC quick labour for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back