24 Weeks!! Vday!!

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
Although I don't want her to come out just yet! XD

So, update on me if anyone is interested!

Since 20 weeks the time has just flown by.... although I do wish it would go faster!

My mum and step dad ave been bugging me to apply for a council house as they are convinced that my landlord is going to kick the 3 of us out for some reason... I don't see why I should up and move from a house that, ok is a bit small for the 3 of us but that we love and is in a lovely area just to satisfy them! Blergh. I think my mum has gotten the hint and is trying to get my step dad to back off but he does like being in control, which he isn't in this situation, heh. I've even phoned our letting agent who says the landlord has no problem with baby being there at all, and has no plans to kick us out of the house whatsoever.... so bums to them really! It's not even as if we can't afford our rent, I don't see why I should take a council house away from someone who is in a really tricky situation and really needs one just to satisfy my mum. Oh well!

SPD is getting really bad, I can't even stand a car journey now without taking a full dose of m pain killers. The job centre have started paying me ESA (at last) so at least we can eat now! Even managed to get some bottles and a microwave when we went shopping yesterday, niiice! Dead bored not being at work though, the days are sooo long and boring! I would swap this SPD for work any day! Although, I'm hoping that if it keeps on getting worse that they will induce me early, I would love to have Lilly early :D

Was curled up on the sofa with OH the other night and Lilly got a wriggle on, he hasn't felt her properly as she is really fickle and as soon as I put someone elses hand on my tummy she stops moving, heh, but that evening I rested his hand on the top of my bump and she just wouldn't stop! The look on his face said it all really, he was just so chuffed.

And to top it all off, I had an awesome Friday 13th and everything just seems to be going my way for once!! Feels good! Don't know how long it will last but I'm enjoying it whilst I can. My OH has 2 weeks off work from Monday, we were going to go camping for all of it but with my hips they way they are, that's just not possible so we're visiting my grandma and then going camping over the bank holiday :)

Ooo I'm just so exited about becoming a mummy, I really can't wait :D

Love and hugs to you all and I hope you are all well! :D

xxxxx

Sorry you in so much pain with SPD, but good news that other things seem to be looking up for you. 24 weeks wow where does time go. i cant wait till ican feel little one wrggling around! take care and speak soon xx

I can't believe how quick the times going! It's rediculous! Glastonbury hear your happy and having things go to plan, like to think i will share some of your luck :D lol. X

Wow, cant believe how fast things are going now! Can't wait to reach VDay myself.
Sorry to hear your SPD is so painful, but you're right it would be lovely to see the LO's a bit early!
Enjoy 2 weeks with your OH, we're just finishing 2 weeks together, he's back to sea tomorrow :(

Yay for V day! I'm counting the days till I get to this milestone!

Sorry your SPD is so bad - it must be so frustrating. Hope you enjoy your camping!

happy v day lovely i remember how excited i was to get to the milestone! all the best and not long to go now x

I was racking my tiny brain , to work out what V day was , then I realised that it's Viable day isn't it?
I thought that was 26 weeks last time I had a baby, so I guess it's got earlier wikth technology and science improvements - wow.

Well done and great news that Hubby got to feel Lily, and that things are looking up for you all, hope the SPD doesn't get any worse for you X

Last edited:
Happy 24 weeks hun :yay:

Sorry you'r still suffering with the dreaded spd :( I know he feeling :( I have my physio booked for 31st August :(

:hug:

great stuff hun shame about the SPD but all good apart from that :)

sorry to hear your still in pain iv got my physio on monday but its not been to bad as long as i dont walk to far push anything and prop myelf up with 20 pillows in bed lol vday was a big thing for me as my neighbour had a 24wker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back