What a lovely day!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that Ive had FABULOUS day. Went to Formby last night to visit my family and took my little Godson to the Park (he is 3 and very adorable). Then stayed the night at Mums and we went to see mine and Hubbys new house that we move in to next week and then went shopping to Ormskirk which is where I was born and spent my early childhood there so we were reminiscing and even went to see our old house which was lovely! Had a gorgeous Ploughmans for lunch and it was really sunny and just a perfect day really!

Now Im knackered from all that strenuous activity!!! :lol: So Ive come for a lie down and thought Id tell you all about it.

What has everyone else done today?

aww i wish i could go out and do something but im moving tommorow morning and left all my packing untill today have been 2 tired to do it before and now im left with 14 boxes still left to fill and i havent even finished washing all my clothes it looks like im in for a late night :( and i havnt even packed my computer obviously lool ive got so much to do ive been going threw things from the loft and been left sitting reading all my old school reports and not getting on with anything :wall: its sooo annoying

I had this afternoon off work so have had a 2hour nap- bliss! :sleep:

Zilch!!! Ooh hang on - I went to the builder's merchant to get some Grip Fill!!! :cheer: Wooohooo! :?

Had a bit of a tidy up but no one rang to call me in for any supply teaching work so it's nice I had the day off but on the other hand, when I don't work, I don't get paid!

Ive had a horrible day :( :( :( Mornings are just crap anyway as we can all agree lol getting out of bed it god awful and went to work started at 8, got all the gobbiness of people at work as usual and then one of the residents died :cry: :cry: I really liked her aswell. And she suffered a bit at the end ( I was with her when she died) and her face was a bit distorted. So washed her and laid her out with her favourite teddies. The other girls who delbt with most of it were really upset too :(
But when we had finished got moaned at because we were running behind!!! So had to run round like a blue ars*d fly next two hours to make up for "losing time".
Spoke to OH when i finished he said he was working late and did I mind if he worked all weekend and I hung up on him lol not his fault but had a awful day and fancied a cuddle so when he said that I threw a paddy lol bloody hormones. But rang him up 10mins later after I had a good cry at the bus stop - not the best look - And all I need is a fag and a drink lol :( :( :(

Sorry rant over

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back