vday/worries

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
hey guys!!! today is the day!! finally reached my vday! so happy, although hoping hel hang on in there and i wont see him for another 16 weeks :)

had a couple of wee scares this week! i work in a nightclub and was in the lift the otherday with a couple of the bouncers and they got messages through their radios to say that there was a fight going on, so when the lift doors opened they just made a run for it and my bump got hit. then the next night i was coming out the cashdesk and a customer ran right into it.
both times were accidents, but they were both quite sore. and then little smoosh had been really quiet for a couple of days. think he might have just got a wee fright or something cause ive been listening on the doppler and his wee heart is beating away just nicely. and today hes shown movement again, but was really worried there for a while. maternity leave cant come quick enough! even being super-careful isnt enough sometimes!

xx

congrats on v day hun....

Awww hope lil bump is ok, ive knocked mine a few times and had a quiet spell but they come bouncing back... mention to the midwife if concerned xxx

:pompom: Hurray for V day, another milestone achieved!!! So glad little one is ok after your Knocks, will you try and go early for maternity leave?

Also, maybe baby was quiet because at this stage Of pregnancy they start having states of sleep and awake times. At least ou have a doppler to reassure you.

Xx

my boss says that i can only take my leave from 6 weeks before my due date not the regular 11 weeks.. got my midwife appointment on thursday so hoping she'll give me my form to take to work and then il sort out all my maternity stuff with the office staff. if i can take it earlier then i might just go for it! xx

Congrats on V day :)!.. Try not to panic to much. Midwife said they're tougher and more protected than we think in there x

Congrats on ur v day :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on ur V Day! Im sure baby's fine in there, just teasing you with quiet spells!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back