might not get my house, im gutted :(

Really sorry to hear that hun, the council are absolute ba*****s (excuse my language) they don't seem to want to help anyone, their useless :wall:
It obvious you love that house and it does sound lovely but even if you can just get a flat for the time being at least its a roof over your head and you can bring up your baby in a decent home. Sorry i can't be more help and i really hope you get something sorted soon.
:hug: :hug:

Argh. :wall: You poor thing. Sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for.

Hope your landlady can sympathise with your situation and gives you a break.

On the plus side, you know bubs is ok and all pink! Hope that can lift your spirits for the time being until a BETTER house comes up! Because it will, I'm sure :hug:

Could you maybe go round to the house again and tell the landlady your really REALLY want this place but the council are muckingu about so can she giv e u a tad more time?

Sorry but it pisses me off that ppl who need flats the most get mucked about :(

x

the main thing in all this is that my baby is 100% healthy. i am so greatful for that! ive been trying to lift my spirits today thinking that.

the landlady is a close friend of a woman who looks out for me as her own daughter, so she is doing all she can to convince the landlady to keep the place for me untill monday. thing is her husband left her so shes desperate to pay the mortgage on the house.

your right Dannii there will be a better house :pray:

aww hunni, sorry about the council messing you about. They did me for ages too. I really hope the landlady holds on for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back