20 week scan ....I am team ......

claire_louise

Reaction score
PINK

I'm sooooooooooooo excited!! was so sure it was a boy!! baby was lying in a funny position so i'm back on tuesday for another scan just to double check a few measurement and palete detail

here she is, the most amazing beautiful baby i've ever seen .... in my 'slightly' biased opinion

20weeks-1.jpg

im so excited for your claire ! a lil girly , woohoo !!!!! how u gonna stop going pink mad now !!

Gem & Leland said:
im so excited for your claire ! a lil girly , woohoo !!!!! how u gonna stop going pink mad now !!

thanks hun im still buzzing!! i have no idea , i've got a few things already :oops: doesnt help that i got some money owed from my new job , putting it towards a pram though :D

just as long as the woman doesnt change her mind on tuesday lol

woo hoo huge congrats on team pink hun :cheer: :dance:

off shopping for all pink now hey :D

tracey 2 said:
woo hoo huge congrats on team pink hun :cheer: :dance:

off shopping for all pink now hey :D

hehe yeah i think i will be
:dance:

i nearly burst into tears when she told me in her words 'i cant see any extra bits, sure looks like a girly to me'

i nearly burst into tears when she told me in her words 'i cant see any extra bits, sure looks like a girly to me'[/quote]

ah dont worry bout nearly bursting into tears hun i cried and cried pretty much most of the day had to get bus back to work and everyone was giving me funny looks and all i wanted to do was just shout out im ok iv just found out im having a boy little embarrasing at time

better start thinking of some names now hun as well as pink shopping :hug: :hug:

it's more then likely going to be Amelia Louise :D

Isobelle is also a favourite

Yay!!!!!!! on being a rare member of team pink :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for texting me and letting me know it put a great big smile on my face :hug: :hug: :D

Ahhhhh! How exciting.

The more time goes by I wanna find out.

Bet you're so excited!!! Congratulations! xxxx

congratulations on team pink!!!! she' so cute!!!!

Congratulations and that is a cute scan pic.

Grace xx

Congratulations on being team pink, woohoo! :dance: That is such a good scan pic, look at her cute little nose!!

thanks everyone, i'm still soooo excited (even though i hardly slept last night :cry: )

krissie23 said:
Congratulations on being team pink, woohoo! :dance: That is such a good scan pic, look at her cute little nose!!

hehe glad you said that! 12 week scan her nose looked HUGE my sisters first response to the pic was 'god i hope thats just a bad angle'

luckily she seems to have grown in to it!!

Hehe awwww i cant believe it!!

Both of us were sooo convinced we were having boys and are both having girlies!!

Im really happy for you :eek:)

Congrats xxxx

Congrats on your team pink and cute baby :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER