had my 20 week scan

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Well I have had the scan. Got to go back next week coz the baby was lying in an awkward position where he couldn't see the heart properly, but all looks ok. Measuring just over 20 weeks so about right there. Also he seems to think we are on team pink which is what I thought to be honest. I'm going to go and get a couple of bits now!

Xx

Awww Flopsy that is great news hun, congrats and so glad everything looks great x

Woo Hoo! A pink bundle! Congrats hun!! and you get an extra peek next week too you lucky wotsit! lol xxx

aww congrat hunni, and you gt to av another scan yippeee x

Fab news & glad it went well for you. We think we're expecting a girl (even though we didn't find out) as they were misbehaved too & hubby thinks it's because it's a girl & an awkward one just like her mum! Guess we'll have to wait & see. Happy shopping! Did you get any pics?

Sunnyb xxx

congratulations on ur pink bump, Glad all is well :)

congratulations! great news, and u will get to see her again next week :) awwh xxxx

Yay for everything being well, for team :pink: and for getting another scan next week! :)

Congrats hun and Congrats in team pink :)
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapat

congrates on baby girl. glad all went well. xxx

Congratulations hun glad everything went well and lucky you getting to see your girl next week to! xx

Yep I got a pic! Will upload tomorrow because I'm doing this on the phone and can't be bothered to fight the computer to upload the pic tonight. Had a lovely time shopping. Went a bit OTT to be honest but that's what happens when you bottle up shopping urges. It results in a binge!! Lol! I'm delighted to be having a little girl. I have the most gorgeous name for her, but its staying a secret! I haven't met or heard of anyone in the UK with this name so it is nice to have something really special!

Xx

Yeah it's tomorrow :) and thanks...will probably get pics on tomorrow night, as i'll be out all day.xxx

Ooh! Good luck for tomorrow shauna!! Are you finding out what team you are on??

Xx

Any guesses on what you're having? I can't believe my woman's intuition was right! I thought girl and what do you know...team pink! Lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back