20 week scan ....I am team ......

thanks everyone :D cant wait to see her again tomorrow!

just wondering ... how reliable is it if they tell you its a girl ?? i know its more reliable if they say a boy, but 2 people said, 'oh i wouldnt be sure its a girl if they say it is'

Yay the pinks are catching up all these team blues are going to need girlfirends lol.

Congrats hun

Id say its pretty reliable hun, Ive had 3 scans since being told and had 100% confirmation (from the amnio, then can test the chromosones) so I think its a safe bet its a girlie :) xxxx

gratz hun :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

ive cried on my last 2 babies 20 week scan when they have told me the sex :hug:

JayK2387 said:
Id say its pretty reliable hun, Ive had 3 scans since being told and had 100% confirmation (from the amnio, then can test the chromosones) so I think its a safe bet its a girlie :) xxxx

hehe thats reassuring, will ask them again today, the sonographer is really lovely to me, nothings too much trouble and no questions are too silly , so hopefully she wont mind

Awww look at that cute lil nose.
:cheer: Congratulations hun :cheer:

thanks all, i think i must have a photo shy baby! she didnt want to play again, they got there eventually, everythings fine :dance: and the second sonographer said she thinks its a girl, so im pretty much sure, my mum still wont believe it lol

i'll upload the pic in a bit

feel really uncomfortable now, i dont think she liked being poked and prodded to get her to move :cry:

congrats on team pink, was thinking we need more lil girlies theres an awful lot of boys going to be born sooooo go the girls yay!!!

heres a couple of pics from today

20w2-1.jpg

DSC01071-1.jpg

Clare they are gorgeous pictures luv, im so jealous we are due the same day and i have to wait another 8 days for my scan :( :hug: :hug: xx

wow what a clear piccy congrats on team pink :D

kayzee said:
Clare they are gorgeous pictures luv, im so jealous we are due the same day and i have to wait another 8 days for my scan :( :hug: :hug: xx

aww well just think baby will be a week bigger, and pic will prob be that much better :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back