20 week scan :-)

kellhod

Reaction score
I had my 20 week scan on fri but I was actually 21 weeks! How amazing, this was my 1st and couldn't believe how much detail you could see on the scan.

The stenographer was great she spent ages showing us all the different organs, bones then the baby just having a wriggle around! Baby was yawning/eating, waving and lots & lots of kicking!

I stayed in team yellow though :) 19 weeks before we find out if we have brought a boy or girl into the world - eeek exciting

Ah how lovely, and a week nearer meeting your baby, how exciting!

Awwwh congrats!!!
I was amazed at being able to see the heart beat, bladder and all it's bones and stuff. Before being pregnant I had really no idea all this was possible! It's amazing!! xxx

that amazing! I want to stay team yellow too do you think theres anyway we can accidentally see anything?! xx

Yeah, there's the possibility that you might catch a glimpse of something but tbh, I think unless you've seen loads before or the sonographer explains it bit by bit you probably wouldn't know what you were looking at. Just make sure you tell them when you first go in that you don't want to know. When she has to measure the thigh bone, they might turn the screen away just incase you see anything, that way you can keep it a surprise?! xxx

Thanks PrincessPeanut, I am scared OH sees and ends up knowing and I don't!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back