20 week scan

PinkHank

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan coming up, and I'm just wonderin if you noiceably see a difference in your baby? Can you tell its a lot bigger from the screen? Is the scan alot clearer? Do they zoom in so you can see the baby in detail? Sorry for all the questions, just wondering what to expect.

I'm so excited, only 3 weeks to go :)

Last edited:
Oooh yes the 20 week scan is the best!! Baby is soooo much bigger!! Of course you always have to keep in mind that it's an anomaly scan, looking at development and growth so all you want to hear is that everything is ok, but it's great to see your baby and they really do look different! My 20 week pic is really clear but obviously depends what position baby is in! xxx

The difference is massive! In my 12 week one baby is like a little bean with loads of room around her, and in the 20 week one she fills it!

There's a huge difference :) even from my scan at 17 weeks to the 20 week scan there is a big difference! Goodluck and enjoy it :) xxx

20 week scan is amazing. The little one looks like a baby!!! They do zoom in as they measure various parts of the babys body to ensure that it is growing normally and without any anomalies.

It is wondrous though to see your baby. It almost made it feel real that I was having a baby (having a fat day sorry).

Enjoy the scan!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt have one last timer ! i wasnt offered one . Im so excited about mine :)

i loved my 20 week scan. they zoomed in to his face. could see his nostrils and looked like he was kissing the screen i coulod see his lips so clearly. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back