2 week wait...any1 with me?

i am testing friday eeeeeeeeeeek i HATE the 2ww lol

Hey girlies,

I am 5dpo and im getting weird pains in my side a bit like when i ov, u cant ov again in the same month can you??

Michelle. x

Hey girlies,

I am 5dpo and im getting weird pains in my side a bit like when i ov, u cant ov again in the same month can you??

Michelle. x

Probably not - have you tried an OPK just in-case?

i get these pains too!!!!!!!!! a few times after ov not sure what it is though hun? maybe your womb/uterus shifting to accomodate either a baby or the dreaded witch??

I had Ov pains 3dpo and even POAS to confirm I hadn't got my dates wrong (I hadn't :))

I have had Ov like pains on and off and yesterday I had a dull ache all day jsut under my right ovary... It actually hurt when I was in certain positions (it is OK today though?)

xxxxxxxxxx

we have strange occurances with our bodies, i have never been so aware of every little twinge!

we have strange occurances with our bodies, i have never been so aware of every little twinge!

I have always been pretty body aware (even without realising it) first time I got preggers I 'felt it' - I know that sounds silly but I really did and I have known every time I was preggers.

That is why I am so scared this time as I have an inkling I could be but nothing concrete to go on?

xxxxxxxxxxx

i have a little inkling too this month........but i dont wanna let myself down why cant they do tests that show up earlier argh!!!

i have a little inkling too this month........but i dont wanna let myself down why cant they do tests that show up earlier argh!!!

I am just cacking myself that I am and I'll miscarry again.

I feel kind of like I did every other time? No symptoms - just a hunch?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:hugs: i havent suffered multiple losses like yourself hun but i know the feeling of the fear that sets in towardsa the end of your 2ww all the what ifs xxxx try not to overthink it sweety

:hugs: i havent suffered multiple losses like yourself hun but i know the feeling of the fear that sets in towardsa the end of your 2ww all the what ifs xxxx try not to overthink it sweety

I know, I know - I'll drive myself bonkers !!!

Best to wait and see what happens on Tuesday I guess

xxxxxxxxx

hey girls,

how you all holding up?? I have had such a **** night and day, came home from work to find my rabbit magnum ill, i rang the vets they told me to keep him at home, warm and watered and to bring him in in the morning, he died in my arms an hour later :( He was the baby i've not be able to have, and ment the world to me :(

Anyway this is ment to be a positive thread so.....

i hope to see a positive on friday lynette!!!

I have never realised how much your body can tell just by listening. I almost missed my ov this month, its only coz i got a scarp pain and thought i'll test and see wot it brings up. I also yesterday had niggling pains but seems to have settled down now. so not sure what all that was about!!

I hope your hunch is right carnat22, fingers crossed for happy healthy pregnancies all round!

awww i am so sorry about your rabbit :-( :hugs:

hope you caught your egg this month hun

hey girls,

how you all holding up?? I have had such a **** night and day, came home from work to find my rabbit magnum ill, i rang the vets they told me to keep him at home, warm and watered and to bring him in in the morning, he died in my arms an hour later :( He was the baby i've not be able to have, and ment the world to me :(

Anyway this is ment to be a positive thread so.....

i hope to see a positive on friday lynette!!!

I have never realised how much your body can tell just by listening. I almost missed my ov this month, its only coz i got a scarp pain and thought i'll test and see wot it brings up. I also yesterday had niggling pains but seems to have settled down now. so not sure what all that was about!!

I hope your hunch is right carnat22, fingers crossed for happy healthy pregnancies all round!

So, so sorry to hear about your rabbit sweetie!

My little cat is my furr baby and I'd be distraught beyond words if anything ever happened to her...

Let's hope a BFP brings a little happiness to you very soon

xxxxxxxxx

Emma I'm so sorry about your rabbit - let's hope that it is a sign that you will be getting your own baby very soon!

Lynette good luck for testing on Friday! I'm trying to decide when to test again, can't decide whether to do it Friday or Saturday? x

Emma I'm so sorry about your rabbit - let's hope that it is a sign that you will be getting your own baby very soon!

Lynette good luck for testing on Friday! I'm trying to decide when to test again, can't decide whether to do it Friday or Saturday? x

If you have cheapies test both days :)

xxxxxxxx

That doesn't help me in my bid not to become a poas addict!! Lol x

Im sorry to hear your news emma.

I havent done another opk as it passed pretty quick and have had a few pains since but not like ov, im hoping its cause a baby is making it happen but its prob that dreaded witch grrr!!

Good luck to you all il b keeping my eye out for your bfps at the weekend.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back