the 2 week wait

:pray: :pray: fingers crossed throwing baby dust your way i hope you get the BFP you deserve hun good luck. xhannahx

well my temp took a big jump today so hopefully ive ovulated now woo hoo :D now the long wait till testing i think i was 11/12 days post ovulation when i got my bfp with jamie so will start testing in about 10 days :D cmon egg stick stick stick :pray: :pray: :pray:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gosh I want the 4ww to come in then when I get to 1ww (do I even wait?) I panic :oops: :doh:

good luck all. hope time flies for you xx

argggghhhhhhhh
just letting off steam :D

Hi Rach,

I am also on the 2 ww, but only have 7 days to wait now.... I am due my AF on th 9th July

Fingers X'ed for us both

Take Care

Donna xxxxx :pray: :pray:

Welcome to the forum Donna *waves*

& good luck this month :pray:

Thanks Wobbles....... x

I am driving myself mad... have a few symptoms but probably all in mi head :pray:

hmmmmm am seriously considering going to sleep now till 2moro so its another day over :think: xxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO I wanted to do that last month ... Bit of a different tale but I was so on pins to know if my pregnancy was going to go wrong I wanted to sleep until the following week. :oops:

I just got my gym membership sorted out today so once i get my induction done with ill be able to go and pass time getting fit!

well did go sleep but not till 2moro lol xxxxxx

I'm just over my two week wait now...by one whole day! ...yup still miss impatient :D

Did another test today and still a BFN...

waiting a little longer before I give it up for a bad job this month...

Ahhh Rach make sure you pop on early I'm away for weekend :( But I know Ill try login from mates house & to update my chart! Not that it seems wo rth while LOL

arghhhh longest 2 weeks everrrrrrrr :evil:

well i got af symptoms already either that or ips (imaginary pregnancy symptoms)

cramps
headache
nausea
tiredness
sore bbs

my body is on a right wind up this month :( xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members