the 2 week wait

rach

Reaction score
here we go im pretty sure i ovulated yesterday wont know for certain for a day or 2 with my temps but i think i did so now its that horrible time again the dreaded 2 week wait or 2ww here comes all the ips (imaginary pregnancy symptoms) and every day will feel like 6 months :( this has got to be the worst bit of ttc when you know your chances to ttc this month are over yet you dont know if its worked or not
time to start :pray: :pray: :pray:
good luck anyone else on the 2ww xxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you the BEST of luck hun!!!!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~ BABY DUST~~~ BABY DUST~~~~~~~

Good luck!

I'm on the impatient wait and I must have tested every day so far although there is probably no chance of a positive yet even if something was happening.

I have so many symptoms but scared that my body may just be playing tricks on me as I want it to happen so badly!

Fingers crossed for all of us who are trying x

Good luck hun, i have got everything crossed for you. :pray: :pray:

Lots and lots of luck and babydust Rach
goodluck1.gif
5529a371.gif
goodluck1.gif
5529a371.gif
goodluck1.gif

rooting.gif
Really hope you have hit the jackpot this month.

Worst part but sending you SO much luck & baby dust x

good luck rach

*throwing bags of babydust at you*

xSuzx

Good luck Rach - sending every bit of baby dust in your direction!

thanks everyone but i think i may have been a bit sudden lol ive just had egg white cm (sorry too much info) again so maybe ive not quite ovulated yet lol :oops: i suppose il only know when my temps have gone up for 3 continuous days xxxxxxxxx

Then I suggest you get off the forum and get back to BD :wink:

Best of luck babe!!! :pray: xx

lol i did try to persuade o/h but hes having none of it he says i have to wait till tonight :( boring and we might miss the little egg :( grrr bloody men how is it that they want to bd every day of the bloody month right until you actually need them too wish he didnt know my cycle xxxxxxx

Oh don't ask me, I don't get men and their bedroom antics......Tell him he just has to lay there :wink:

Or let him have it his way, but get an ealry night!!! :wink:

MEN....PAH!!!! :twisted:

Wishing you all the best Rach!! xx

thanks hun early night me thinks :wink: xxxxx

My OH always moaned of no action in the morning & when he got it all I got was "are you ovulating" PML ...... Caught!!! :lol:

good luck the 2ww is a drag i find keeping a diary helped then i could look back and see if i had the same symptoms every month or if they changed.

Have a nice evening!! :dance:

arghhhhhhhh please can we fast forward a week or so :x :x :x

It drags so much having to wait - must admit I've kinda not bothered at all this month.

I was due on yesterday, but nothing and no signs yet. Only BD'd once so I doubt anything will come of it.

Good luck to you and fingers crossed

good luck hun fingers crossed, im on the long wait with u, lets hope we get our BFP this time
xxx

Hiya Rach

The dreaded
bg_76.gif
goes so sloooooowly doesn't it?

Lotsa babydust - Really hope this is the month for you!
bigpos.gif

fairy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back